JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently purchased a Sig P238 to use as a back up gun or as one to use when im jogging or making a quick trip to the store...

I don't really care for pocket carry and i carry my main gun a G27 or Sig P239 .40 IWB at 3 O'clock. I was thinking of trying out an ankle holster (that would go on my left leg on the inside, so I could access it with my right hand)

Also it is better to Carry a BUG or A few spare mags for your Primary? or do both?

Let the suggestions Begin:)

I've got a p238 too and I've been carrying in the pocket. Although it is comfortable, the draw is pretty lame. I've been thinking of picking up one of these:
<broken link removed>

I'm used to carrying full size in an IWB so this should be great.

AIWB is my primary carry. Fastest response time from any draw situation I can imagine, and since it's a revolver I don't have to worry about a safety or malfunction. Were I to carry a BuG it would be an auto in a slightly larger calibre, SoB carry.

Weak side hip or cross draw. I have plenty of weak side hip holsters from when I broke my strong side hand. Only downside to this is that the significant other might call you "gunslinger" or "Tex" :s0112:

I don't have any suggestions for a BUG but I use a smart carry w/P380 for when I am walking the dogs or jogging/running. Works great for athletic attire as there is no weight on you shorts/pants to pull them down. Stays put even when running. No bouncing or flopping around. Not the gun anyways.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top