JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Portland OR, curious if anyone nearby knows of anyone who offers a service to adjust the sights to zero in. Or if a rest could be borrowed as they're a bit expensive and I'm just a casual shooter.

I live in Portland OR, curious if anyone nearby knows of anyone who offers a service to adjust the sights to zero in. Or if a rest could be borrowed as they're a bit expensive and I'm just a casual shooter.

It's best if you zero your pistol yourself with your own ammo and at the distance you prefer. It would be more useful and help build confidence. A rolled up blanket or jacket or whatever you have makes an excellent rest. The rest stabilizes your hands, not the pistol.

I'd be more than happy to zero all your guns for you, I'll need 1000 rounds of premium JHP's per gun. Just to be sure I get it just right for you. Or maybe you should just shoot your own guns and get good with them all on your own.

I'd be more than happy to zero all your guns for you, I'll need 1000 rounds of premium JHP's per gun. Just to be sure I get it just right for you. Or maybe you should just shoot your own guns and get good with them all on your own.
I'll do it for 500 rounds, this guy is clearly overcharging.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top