JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's printed on the glass of the front door, pretty much says no loaded guns of any kind allowed including CC. Places like Fisherman's will let you carry concealed, but Sportsman's Warehouse and the smaller gun shops don't care if and how you carry as long as it stays holstered.

It's printed on the glass of the front door, pretty much says no loaded guns of any kind allowed including CC. Places like Fisherman's will let you carry concealed, but Sportsman's Warehouse and the smaller gun shops don't care if and how you carry as long as it stays holstered.

? Steve, I think you kinda contradicted yourself, but I get your gist.

Sign? What sign? ;)

Last spring I dropped by NW Armory to do a little shopping and was shocked to see the printing on the front door telling me I was not wanted inside. But I had driven a bit of a distance to visit so I decided to go in regardless and risk getting kicked out should someone see me printing. Prices and selection were fantastic, but when I was done looking I left never to return and later that afternoon purchased my M&P-15 from a small gun store than had no rules requiring that I disarm before entry. Now I just wish I had taken a picture of the door so that people would believe me. The only contradiction here is selling CC handguns to people in a store that prohibits CC.

Kieth's doesn't allow loaded fire arms either......Two of the shops with best selection and price in the area.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top