JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just received my ammo order from AE Ammo. I had never ordered from them before but they have Blazer 9mm on sale for 26 cents/case of 1000 + free shipping. Delivered here in less than a week, no issues at all. I've shot this brand recently so I know it's gtg, after taking a few out of their boxes they all look great, no glaring issues. Very happy with this purchase and being able to stock up a bit without totally breaking the bank.

Will update again when I get this new stuff out to the range. Stay trained up my friends! :s0003:

20230106_123549.jpg

Here's the link to this deal if anyone else is interested:

Just received my ammo order from AE Ammo. I had never ordered from them before but they have Blazer 9mm on sale for 26 cents/case of 1000 + free shipping. Delivered here in less than a week, no issues at all. I've shot this brand recently so I know it's gtg, after taking a few out of their boxes they all look great, no glaring issues. Very happy with this purchase and being able to stock up a bit without totally breaking the bank.

Will update again when I get this new stuff out to the range. Stay trained up my friends! :s0003:

View attachment 1341264

Here's the link to this deal if anyone else is interested:

Ah yeah got them beat by a few bucks, I'll have to keep them in mind for my next order :s0090:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top