JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just received my ammo order from AE Ammo. I had never ordered from them before but they have Blazer 9mm on sale for 26 cents/case of 1000 + free shipping. Delivered here in less than a week, no issues at all. I've shot this brand recently so I know it's gtg, after taking a few out of their boxes they all look great, no glaring issues. Very happy with this purchase and being able to stock up a bit without totally breaking the bank.

Will update again when I get this new stuff out to the range. Stay trained up my friends! :s0003:

20230106_123549.jpg

Here's the link to this deal if anyone else is interested:

Just received my ammo order from AE Ammo. I had never ordered from them before but they have Blazer 9mm on sale for 26 cents/case of 1000 + free shipping. Delivered here in less than a week, no issues at all. I've shot this brand recently so I know it's gtg, after taking a few out of their boxes they all look great, no glaring issues. Very happy with this purchase and being able to stock up a bit without totally breaking the bank.

Will update again when I get this new stuff out to the range. Stay trained up my friends! :s0003:

View attachment 1341264

Here's the link to this deal if anyone else is interested:

Ah yeah got them beat by a few bucks, I'll have to keep them in mind for my next order :s0090:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top