JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just a quick update in Kennewick, WA, the local Ranch & Home on Columbia Center Blvd. had, on the shelf in quantity 1 Pounders:
H-110
HP-38
Win 231 and, wait for it:
Hodgdon Universal Clays! Both in singles and even a pair of 8 pound kegs! I was shocked, as I don't believe I have seen any for at least 3 years! And trust me, I have been looking.

Sportsman's Warehouse in Bend is starting to get some stock that is staying on the shelves also. I saw the list of what they were getting next and it was a pretty fair amount. Several pistol powders, some 8 lb jugs. Still hit and miss though - probably people hoarding powder like .22.

somebody needs to give Bimarts'' buyer a swift kick or something. Even a small gun store near me has way way more powder than Bimart has had in forever.
I have thought the same thing. You have a better chance anymore to get powder at a smaller outfit like Curts than BiMart. Which is kinda odd due to the fact they have had bullets in stock for a while now. It had also occurred to me that someone in the management was directing deliveries to only certain of the stores based on where he and his relatives shop.... :rolleyes:

Oh well. Bought a jug of rifle powder from Butch's Reloading last week. That'll keep me busy for quite a while.:)

somebody needs to give Bimarts'' buyer a swift kick or something. Even a small gun store near me has way way more powder than Bimart has had in forever.

"All Sports" is some company based out of the East that supplies Bi-Mart's powder. They were shorting Bi-Mart on things, like CCI small pistol primers even BEFORE the SHTF.

I went in to my local Bi-Mart [NE Halsey] a couple of days after this thread started and talked to a gun counter guy, he said he didn't know of any powder coming in. I think they've had the same five black powder jugs on the shelf for over two years.

Snipped ...

I went in to my local Bi-Mart [NE Halsey] a couple of days after this thread started and talked to a gun counter guy, he said he didn't know of any powder coming in. I think they've had the same five black powder jugs on the shelf for over two years.

Stock on the counter means no ordering that stock...

I would go in and buy All the BP, one Purchase, if possible, for Two reasons:

1. Provides store with reson to restock!!!!!
2. It only get more expensive, even if You dont shoot BP, It becomes trade stock!!!
3. Gives time to talk to the Clerk about your other needs: GP!!!!

yeah, I know I wrote Two things.... Then numbered 3, but there are Two kninds of People, those Who Can Count, and those who Can't!!!

philip

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads