JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Florence Bimart got large and small rifle primers in ....for the princely sum of Thirteen dollars and change PER HUNDRED.
come on, man !!! The scalpers charge less !!!!
limit 2 sleeves of each size so not worth any kind of drive to get them.
ON the + side they got 555 count Winchester,.22lr for 40 bucks.
Tired of having to nurse my components,but shooting the .22's is still affordable...for n ow.

Wow that's more than the bi-marts up here are charging $8.49 CCI #200 and $9.49 CCI #250 and $12.99 CCI BR-4.
When's the last time you saw primers at Bimart? I get into mine (122nd/Halsey) a couple times a week. I have to stop in seeing as it's right next to Winco. I haven't see primers there, at all. Heard of 'em. Never seen 'em.

So, Mike? Was anyone down there hard up enough to buy any?

When's the last time you saw primers at Bimart? I get into mine (122nd/Halsey) a couple times a week. I have to stop in seeing as it's right next to Winco. I haven't see primers there, at all. Heard of 'em. Never seen 'em.

So, Mike? Was anyone down there hard up enough to buy any?
I posted earlier this afternoon about there being primers at bi-mart on Powell&181st.

"So, Mike? Was anyone down there hard up enough to buy any?"
don't know my eyes suddenly had lkind of a glaze over them.
I'll swingin tomorrow and see if they are gone,they just got a few hundred, they said

A Eugene bi Mart had small rifle Magnum for $10/100. Don't have anything that uses SRM, but what the heck. I bought em anyway

"So, Mike? Was anyone down there hard up enough to buy any?"
don't know my eyes suddenly had lkind of a glaze over them.
I'll swingin tomorrow and see if they are gone,they just got a few hundred, they said
I don't know. MY Bimart hasn't seen primers in a long time. I passed hard on the wave of small pistol magnum that came through to Fisherman's that they were selling at $10.99. they were on their shelves for quite awhile.

And I always figured WE were "Up Here" from you?
A Eugene bi Mart had small rifle Magnum for $10/100. Don't have anything that uses SRM, but what the heck. I bought em anyway
I'm pretty sure .30 Carbine with H-110 used them.

Yep! As of yesterday. If your coming out this way let me know and I'll check agai. They do have a limit of 2 sleeve.
It's Tuesday man! We'll see if our Bimart has any of them. I don't really NEED them, but I'd grab a couple hundred if allowed.

So SIX Bimart's later....starting at 122nd Halsey, to Hogan Road, to Damascus, to Powell and 173rd, to Oregon City, to Woodstock. Finally won a can of almonds! No one had seen any primers in several weeks/months There was a load of IMR 4227 at Woodstock, and a couple CFE223.
gun counters fairy busy with people buying guns.
POTLAND Bimart's have hand guns in their cases again.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top