JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll admit that when I saw the link for this video that said, "Jesse Ventura Owns Pierce Morgan on CNN" I almost didn't click on it. Jesse Ventura has never really impressed me with anything he has done in the past, and I didn't expect him to this time either.

I was, however, very relieved and pleasantly surprised by the response given towards the end of the video.

Makes me feel better... that even though the news media is an full assault mode right now, that the people will still make up their own minds.

Keep up the fight, spread the word and take someone new out shooting.

We ARE winning.

JESSE VENTURA on Gun Control - YouTube

I watched the video you linked you. I too was impressed with how Jesse Ventuna comported himself; however, you should note this a clip from sometime in Sept 2012 -- well before the shooting at Sandy Hook. I fear the Sandy Hook massacre will prove to be a watershed moment -- it really is 'forcing' the issue, so to speak.

Cheers,
DJM

Jesse is often used as a 'useful idiot' to discredit real truths, but here he ROCKED. Piers is a POS. Why anyone would give a crap what he says is beyond me.

That is one of the first times I have seen anyone back Piers Morgan down. I watched him the other day and he talked over a pro-gun guy. I watched him a while ago with John Lott (who's forgotten more about gun control than PM will ever know) and he just kept interrupting until it was time to go to commercial. Usually, Morgan just talks over people and doesn't let them get their point out. Never had much use for Ventura, but after that, he goes up a few notches in my book...

Morgan needs to go back to his unarmed Island, He Bad mouths the USA and trys to undermind the American way of life. His ways displease me greatly. Jesse Ventura, I like him he has taken on many battles with no one to cover his back and is not intimadated by anyone, he is a simplistic man of few words, but when he speaks -people listen and his statements are lethal to the bone. Ted Nugent pervayor of gun rights and a key member of the NRA( plus he can mess you up @ 70 yards on the zig-zag run with a bow and arrow and play some good music too). He Owns his own amunition company, is in tune with the country and is another common Man who will not back down or change his Ideals for Money or fame or threats-rock solid. These two are my dream Team for President and Vice President respectivly. This is how I see it and I understand maybe others do not.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads