JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here at the Colt forum, of all brands, we are well aware of management lunacy strangling - nearly killing a good company. Having said that...

Remington's V3 Tac-13 is about as awesome a home defense weapon as was ever devised. And, I don't "need" a full-sized 16 round polymer .45, but if prices dip low enough, well...

It's pretty ironic that the US used Winchester's to defeat and drive the Indians from their lands. Now the means of production is falling back into the Indian's hands.

Ever think this could be an elaborate 'left handed' (no pun intended) plan to eliminate another gun manufacturer?.

I suspect the 'Navajo Nation' is being used as nothing more than a 'figurehead', or ruse in this and there are some considerably more powerful and diabolical people in the background.

It's simple - play this off with the plan of 'smart gun technology and fund it through Law Enforcement and Military sales' (as per the original potential purchase plan in 2108) allow it to fail, file bankruptcy, sell off assets, the 'Navajo Nations' take the blame and the real perpetrators disappear never to be heard of. Make sense?

I've zero desire for anything they put out, it's been that way for quite awhile. Stick a fork in it.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!! Slow your roll, bro!! o_O

At least until I gets mine!! ;):D

CA6BD5E1-AF99-4C62-B7AB-1EE3EED798D6.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR