JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Vancouver GS usually isn't very good since the new King County gun laws went into effect a couple of years ago. I went once last year and it took all of 20 minutes to walk through it. Back in the day it was $6 to get in and no parking fee. Big Top Promotions took over and the admission kept going up. Now $10 and when I drove there Saturday and saw they were charging $6 to park, I turned around and went home. It's not worth $16 to look at brand new guns. I can do that at Sportsman's.

I have been going to gun shows for 25 plus years. Worse gun show I have ever seen was put on by these guys at this location.

The Vancouver GS usually isn't very good since the new King County gun laws went into effect a couple of years ago. I went once last year and it took all of 20 minutes to walk through it. Back in the day it was $6 to get in and no parking fee. Big Top Promotions took over and the admission kept going up. Now $10 and when I drove there Saturday and saw they were charging $6 to park, I turned around and went home. It's not worth $16 to look at brand new guns. I can do that at Sportsman's.

I went to one Big Top Promotions gun show a couple of years ago and that was enough............. Never again.

Ray

Yeah...
Gunshows have lost their magic for me. After 2000 (SB_23 in CA) began the ones at the Cow Palace got weak. $10 to park plus $10 admission so now I'm out $20 for look at deals I can easily beat at my LGS.
Nowadays on gun show weekends I make it a point to blow $20 at a local area gun shop. If I have a problem, my LGS is there to help. The gun show guy is long gone. This weekend, I decided to hit Gators and blew $100+ there on magazines and ammo. Money well-spent IMHO.

I too was disappointed at the CC fairgrounds show...I thought majority of items were overpriced. Also noticed some knockoffs there. Be wary of cheap magpul BUIS...make sure they have normal magpul packaging... +1 for Gators - nice place - also like On Target Outdoors in Castle Rock...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top