JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you have your photo thumbnails in front of you, move your cursor to the upper right of the thumbnail where you see the icon that looks like a little gear. While the cursor is hovering over that gear thingy, a menu will appear. On the menu you will find a command that says "get links". Click on that command. It will bring up a window with several URL options. LEFT click on the one that says "direct link", this will automatically copy the URL of the photo. You can now paste that URL into whatever site you need to post the photo.

I don't use photobucket but with most of them there should be an "information" section in "my photos" or something like that. Look for something that says "direct link" or just open up the photo and right click on it and find the url of the photo. Then post it in a thread with "img" in front and "/img" after but use brackets instead of quotes.

Example: [ img]http://imageshack.us/a/img15/8788/imageljaa.jpg[ /img]

I put a space in front of "img" and "/img" so you could see the text instead of the image. You don't want to use any spaces in your post.

Or... once you know the url of the image you can use the "insert image" icon on the reply screens. It's the icon that looks like a picture frame with an image of a tree in it. Then you just put the url ( <broken link removed> ) in the box where it asks for the url.

Of course you didn't ask how to post photos so just ignore my post and pay attention to the one above it. :eek:

LEFT click on the one that says "direct link", this will automatically copy the URL of the photo.
Thanks for the help. This is what I HAVE been doing but nothing happens. And the window with the link selections is kind of washed out and grey-ish, like it is not loaded completely.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top