JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree 100% with keeping your mouth shut and keeping your firearm concealed. Making sure you get no prints or anything that would alarm anyone, even off duty police. If I was a jury member and I was dealing with a case where a person used a firearm in a GUN FREE ZONE as a last resort RESPONSIBLY, there is no way I would say guilty. Gun free zones are a joke to me and that is why I don't go to a basket ball game, and now I will not step foot in PGE park. The way I see it they can kiss where the sun don't shine because they have no right to tell me I can't carry concealed with a permit. You also said something about MAX..... hahahahahaha I feel you my friend, I ride the max 5 days a week for work and I have not seen anything bad happen. No fights no shots fired and no stabbings.... but I know it's just a matter of time till a few wanna be tough guys do something. That is why I just ordered me a concealable level 3A vest with stab resistant inserts hahahahaha call me paranoid or whatever but I am gonna see what it's like wearing body armor, and I know during the cold times I will be protected and warm........ just an ideaR lol

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews