JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree 100% with keeping your mouth shut and keeping your firearm concealed. Making sure you get no prints or anything that would alarm anyone, even off duty police. If I was a jury member and I was dealing with a case where a person used a firearm in a GUN FREE ZONE as a last resort RESPONSIBLY, there is no way I would say guilty. Gun free zones are a joke to me and that is why I don't go to a basket ball game, and now I will not step foot in PGE park. The way I see it they can kiss where the sun don't shine because they have no right to tell me I can't carry concealed with a permit. You also said something about MAX..... hahahahahaha I feel you my friend, I ride the max 5 days a week for work and I have not seen anything bad happen. No fights no shots fired and no stabbings.... but I know it's just a matter of time till a few wanna be tough guys do something. That is why I just ordered me a concealable level 3A vest with stab resistant inserts hahahahaha call me paranoid or whatever but I am gonna see what it's like wearing body armor, and I know during the cold times I will be protected and warm........ just an ideaR lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top