JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Every so often, on "Live PD" and other L.E. shows, I see L.E. having to pepper spray a dirt bag while in confined quarters.

In these instances, oftentimes L.E. also suffer the effects of the pepper spray.

After the subject is cuffed and stuffed, you see the cops coughing, hacking and in obvious, dreadful pain. I often see them dousing themselves with water from a garden hose which is ineffective. The pain marches on and on until some hour plus or more later does the pain even begin to abate without proper treatment.

Why, in the wide, wide world of sports don't they equip themselves with Sudecon Decontamination wipes?

I used to buy Freeze Plus P pepper spray by the case. I used it almost daily to fend off attacking dogs while out cycling in the country as owners of these critters didn't give a rat's posterior about injuring cyclists or maybe they did...for the pleasure of watching their pit/rot/g.s.etc chase and maybe injure cyclists or some poor pedestrian.

Freeze Plus P is pepper spray and tear gas combined. This stuff is measured way high on the Scoville Scale. I learned to carry these wipes for wind blow back instances.

This spray is so painful, just getting it on bare skin, never mind mucous membranes, felt like being burned by a blowtorch. A simple wipe with one of the wipes - pain would instantly disappear.

If you get the spray in your eyes, you can squeeze the wipes and out would come droplets - drop into your eyes and bingo, pain is gone.

Any here in Law Enforcement carry this stuff or is it not widely known about?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews