Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Pentagon announces the SEALs are secretly going after El Chapo of the Sinaloa Cartel

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Bigfoot, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

That's how you do it, send in the SEALs secret....ly....... oops.

Maybe they aren't really after their gun buyers but just want to appear so?

Didn't both countries announce hands-off policies towards the Cartels recently? The Mexicans tactically and the US told Border Patrol and Homeland Security officers instead of shooting back to hide and call 911.

I call shenanigans.

2. blk04specv

blk04specv Hillsboro Member

How much longer until America is housing the most wanted criminal in the world and what will that mean for our country?

3. boxer13

boxer13 PNW Active Member

El Chapo is a bad dude. Should be brought to justice but it won't really change a damn thing because dozens more are willing to take his place and that's just within the Sinaloa cartel.

That doesn't even begin to make a dent in their operations nor will it affect the Gulf cartel, Los Zetas, Tijuana or Juarez cartels.

They may have destroyed Medellin cartel but that was a long time ago and the game done changed.

4. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

So if we send in seals will holder be in charge of tracking their issue weapons? :paranoid:

5. Cuthbert Allgood

Cuthbert Allgood Clark County, WA Well-Known Member

the war on drugs is a joke. it hasn't done anything to curb the flow of narcotics into this country. even if the story had some truth to it, as somebody has already mentioned, somebody else will take el chapo's place.

rur862 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

and how is this a secret.

7. Sincere

Sincere Between Cascadia and Jefferson Active Member

Want to beat the cartels?

End prohibition.

Don't like that idea? Don't worry about it then, just keep sipping your whiskey, smoking your cigarettes, popping those Vicodin and Xanax and forget I said anything.

jdubl, packed, Ben Beckerich and 23 others like this.
  8. iusmc2002

iusmc2002 Colville, WA Active Member

Wish I could "Like" this post one thousand times because it's the undeniable truth

9. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

Sounds like a Tom Clancy novel.

elsie

Norm0931 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

I have a hard time taking this article seriously when in the first paragraph this is said: "There are lots of reasons why the report may be off."

11. Swedish K

Swedish K SW Washington Moderator Staff Member

Ever read Rising Phoenix by Kyle Mills? it poses one way to stop the drug trade ;)

12. hawmanai

hawmanai SW OR Member

We need to label the Cartels as Terrorist Organizations and go after them like that.

13. Sincere

Sincere Between Cascadia and Jefferson Active Member

Yeah, because the "War on Terror" is going much better than the "War on Drugs".

14. rur862

rur862 Seattle Active Member

What would that change?

It wouldn't stop the incentive to produce, transport, and sell drugs in the U.S. for a profit.

Do you think that the thugs that go after the cartel leaders are any less brutal than the ones that murder "terrorists"?

15. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

There is no real war on drugs.There is way too much money made by both sides for that.
    Smoke and mirrors

As far as this being "secret",it wouldn't matter if you told the cartel if the seals really wanted the guy.Somehow they would get him
    If somebody "really wanted" him.And that would be because he crossed the line some how. Killed the wrong person,didn't pay the right ones,bad product or all those other things bad dealers do.

Or it is a distraction to make him move.
    I don't have to read Tom's books to figure this out.

I watched a stupid movie on this the other night called "Line". Basically showing if the "line" (pipeline/flow) is interrupted, someone is going down.
    Yes the American spooks were behind the hits.
    Trust me it wasn't worth watching,just someones view of what's really happening on the border

16. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

So, are our Seals operating in a Mexico without the Mexican governments knowledge like Fast & Furious?

Or does the Mexican government know about it, in which case so do the cartels!!

17. dmancornell

dmancornell Portland, OR New Member

oh-wait-youre-serious-let-me-laugh-even-harder.jpg