JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pyramydair is where I usually get mine. JSBs do seem to do best in everything I've tried so far.

Store is a little light on their stock (as are most places), but I do like how they pack their pellets. Unlike Amazon which throws them in a padded envelope and calls it good.

Pyramydair is where I usually get mine. JSBs do seem to do best in everything I've tried so far.

Store is a little light on their stock (as are most places), but I do like how they pack their pellets. Unlike Amazon which throws them in a padded envelope and calls it good.

Was my usual source as well, back when I was going through a lot of pellets, good packaging, and the buy 3, get the 4th free can add up in a hurry. Got a notify me on some JSB Kings right now, if I'm going to start shooting my Marauder again, I may as well be using its best pellet ;). Later.

Dave

There's a very fine RWS 34 listed here that would get those shots at 30-yards.
And at a good price. If I had 200 bucks to spare, I'd snag it! Someone better get it before I do, I don't really need another! :)

Thanks for the push Frank. ("Oh yes, she will be mine" -Wayne Campbell). It walked in the door from a guy that looked like he was driving my exact truck (with much nicer tiers) The Weihrauch you recommended was a tad too rich for my poor blood.

The Weihrauch you recommended was a tad too rich for my poor blood.
Decided to use some stimulus money to stimulate the gun economy.

Tuned R9 .177. A tad small for me, but it's a better shot than I'll ever be. I gotta remember I like a longer forestock next time. That's twice I've bought a rifle made for folks who like to hug them. :) (RWS 34 is even smaller, but man, what a gun.)

Wanted one I really felt could be a "keeper", something I'll use for the next 50 years. (Assuming.)

shootingbenchwithR9may2021b.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR