JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pyramydair is where I usually get mine. JSBs do seem to do best in everything I've tried so far.

Store is a little light on their stock (as are most places), but I do like how they pack their pellets. Unlike Amazon which throws them in a padded envelope and calls it good.

Pyramydair is where I usually get mine. JSBs do seem to do best in everything I've tried so far.

Store is a little light on their stock (as are most places), but I do like how they pack their pellets. Unlike Amazon which throws them in a padded envelope and calls it good.

Was my usual source as well, back when I was going through a lot of pellets, good packaging, and the buy 3, get the 4th free can add up in a hurry. Got a notify me on some JSB Kings right now, if I'm going to start shooting my Marauder again, I may as well be using its best pellet ;). Later.

Dave

There's a very fine RWS 34 listed here that would get those shots at 30-yards.
And at a good price. If I had 200 bucks to spare, I'd snag it! Someone better get it before I do, I don't really need another! :)

Thanks for the push Frank. ("Oh yes, she will be mine" -Wayne Campbell). It walked in the door from a guy that looked like he was driving my exact truck (with much nicer tiers) The Weihrauch you recommended was a tad too rich for my poor blood.

The Weihrauch you recommended was a tad too rich for my poor blood.
Decided to use some stimulus money to stimulate the gun economy.

Tuned R9 .177. A tad small for me, but it's a better shot than I'll ever be. I gotta remember I like a longer forestock next time. That's twice I've bought a rifle made for folks who like to hug them. :) (RWS 34 is even smaller, but man, what a gun.)

Wanted one I really felt could be a "keeper", something I'll use for the next 50 years. (Assuming.)

shootingbenchwithR9may2021b.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top