JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone have a distressed rifle-stock or two they'd like to offer?
Somewhere close to Hillsboro would be a bonus. Down to one car for the whole family at the moment.

Any condition, so long as it's complete. Small cracks, chips, etc, are fine, any age, about any condition I'm sure will work.

Looking to practice another attempt at a refinish/repair/restore.
This time I have some guidance, so having one or two ready to start would be helpful.
View attachment 1263160
Otherwise I'm gonna have to grab a coffee table or something and the wife might wonder where it went. :)

PM me here off thread, or text to fiveoh3, eight07, eightysix-91?

Thank you for your time.

Frank

oh, PS, you can have it back when I'm done if you like. 💪
Frank, I have two for you. Will SMS.

That's what I thought kind sir, I was just repeating what happened in post #1701, LOL. I know that this is where a person would go to gift something b
I didn't really see it that way. I saw someone offering free repair/restoration for damaged stock, as long as someone was willing to let him use a piece to practice.

I didn't really see it that way. I saw someone offering free repair/restoration for damaged stock, as long as someone was willing to let him use a piece to practice.
After I reread it I came to the same conclusion. I was at the hospital yesterday for a family member who's not doing well and wasn't thinking like my normal self. I tried to come across as sarcastic but the translation from thought to words didn't work so well.

.38 Special snap caps. I can drop these in the mail.

20220905_115835.jpg

This went quick. Had two "I'll take it' within minutes. Going to the first reply, with the other on back up.
Thanks all.

12' pop up. Heavy Duty frame. Used for camping maybe 5 times. Great shape. Heavy, 70 lbs. Not the cheap flimsy ones.
It has two built in side wings that open for shade. I also have two snap on side panels to enclose it, not pictured.
Here is a pic of it at a camp out. It is the large one on the left. I left one side wing down for a back wall.
Pick up in Tigard. PM or email me.

The kitchen's.jpg

Last Edited:
12' pop up. Heavy Duty frame. Used for camping maybe 5 times. Great shape. Heavy, 70 lbs. Not the cheap flimsy ones.
It has two built in side wings that open for shade. I also have two snap on side panels to enclose it, not pictured.
Here is a pic of it at a camp out. It is the large one on the left. I left one side wing down for a back wall.
Pick up in Tigard. PM or email me.

View attachment 1280681
If no one else grabs it, I could use that. I was about to get a new one for the nonprofit org, as our other two are getting worn and torn.

But if there is someone who can benefit, no worries. I'm not in great need, but I like the bigger size, as our events are growing and we could use a bigger booth.

I can pick up, just about any day.

Bill

If no one else grabs it, I could use that. I was about to get a new one for the nonprofit org, as our other two are getting worn and torn.

But if there is someone who can benefit, no worries. I'm not in great need, but I like the bigger size, as our events are growing and we could use a bigger booth.

I can pick up, just about any day.

Bill
Actually, I've changed my mind about needing it for the nonprofit (sounds like it's a bit heavy and bulky for what I need).

However, it's perfect for a young buck like my son, Ian, who just started a mobile car detailing business! He's been wanting to get one so he can make money on rainy days. This would give him options plenty of dry space while working on the cars. (Plus I'm sure it will make for a great deercamp headquarters!)

Bill

Up next I have seven 6'X8' cedar fence panels that aren't any good for fencing but are about three hundred pounds of excellent kindling. Free for the taking in SE Portland. I can help break down the panels that haven't fallen apart if you need them smaller for hauling. Winter's coming!!

ETA My neighbor has spoken for the 1X6 center boards but the frames and lattice are still up for grabs.

Gone!! Thank you!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews