JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crap - I forgot about this thread. I had just posted up a Sig P229 hollow metal guide rod (factory one) in the classified section as "free to a good home" (just cover shipping). I'm gonna take that ad down and post it up here...

B471384C-BFF2-4B2D-BC4E-D4304FCC889B.jpeg

Spoken for:

Lee Aluminum Breechlock press.

You get the press, a large primer seater arm and one new Lee quick change bushing. It's ready to load ammo with dies and a shell holder assuming it's a large primer brass.

would be a good intro to reloading press.

In full disclosure, this press has loaded thousands of rounds and the pin that locks the bushings in is a little wallered out from use. I only upgraded because, well I don't know why.

Everything else... still loads sub MOA ammo. Your results may differ based on shooting skill.

BD9B87FB-3494-447B-A0BB-28C5457D008D.jpeg

Because of severe limited time between everything, this is a pickup in Albany area please.

and please message me or quote this post so I'm alerted. I'm busy the next few days and email alerts trigger me to look for a message on here.

Last Edited:
I bought the wrong headlights for my wife's Highlander. The wrong bulbs are a H11 designation. They cost me over $50 and I cannot return them because I opened them. They are a Sylvania brand. Pick up only in the Stayton and Woodburn area.

Lee Aluminum Breechlock press.

You get the press, a large primer seater arm and one new Lee quick change bushing. It's ready to load ammo with dies and a shell holder assuming it's a large primer brass.

would be a good intro to reloading press.

In full disclosure, this press has loaded thousands of rounds and the pin that locks the bushings in is a little wallered out from use. I only upgraded because, well I don't know why.

Everything else... still loads sub MOA ammo. Your results may differ based on shooting skill.

View attachment 620156

Because of severe limited time between everything, this is a pickup in Albany area please.

and please message me or quote this post so I'm alerted. I'm busy the next few days and email alerts trigger me to look for a message on here.
Is this still available? I would be interested if so. Thanks!

edit.
it is now spoken for...

25acp magazine
might have been for my old titan. but might be from a sterling.
will not fit a jennings Bryce
20191002_183936.jpg

Last Edited:
Very small rifle case … in great condition. This measures 32 inches internally, so your firearm would need to be more like 30 inches long to actually get it to zip closed. I got this as a pay it forward some time ago for a friend who had a small single shot rifle. He just gave it back stating it did not fit the gun. So … it's yours if you have something tiny to fit in it.

20191003_142349.jpg

Very small rifle case … in great condition. This measures 32 inches internally, so your firearm would need to be more like 30 inches long to actually get it to zip closed. I got this as a pay it forward some time ago for a friend who had a small single shot rifle. He just gave it back stating it did not fit the gun. So … it's yours if you have something tiny to fit in it.

View attachment 621782
I have a couple of that exact case. They are pretty much made for the model 1892 carbines (Winchester, Browning, Rossi, Braztech, you name it). You can get an eighteen inch 1894 into it, but not the 20.

Hope that helps it find a new home.

Skilsaw 10" table saw.

I want to pay this forward to someone that needs it.
It is about 20 years old.
It has never been stored outside or even used outside. Always garaged.
It is not a whizbang super duper table saw but it works just fine.
It is direct drive. Somewhere along the line the blade guard has vanished
but I have the miter gauge and the rip fence that goes with it.
A new blade would be appropriate.
I am giving it away because it has served it's purpose for me 10 times over
and it would be nice if someone here can use it.
We will be moving in the spring and it would be best if we didn't have to ship this with us.
That and the fact that my construction/handyman days are way behind me.
We live 4 miles east of I-5 at exit 88 which is the Grand Mound/Rochester exit.
You pick up.

Have a good day,

Larry

****This saw has found a new home.****

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR