JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mismatched 1911 grips. Mint condition, right panel is cut for ambi.

20190307_155212_resized.jpg

Kel Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 upgrade parts. I ordered these from Tacticool Products. They sent the order twice and told me to just keep the extras. Figured I could save someone $30. Included are: Gen 1/2 operating handle cover, Gen 2 sub 2000 bolt tube cover, sub 2000 buffer cylinder.

20190321_155949.jpg

50CE0E56-2344-49C9-80DA-FEAB1C7C6F00.jpeg 37432313-EDA5-416A-BEEF-6F92666E2CF7.jpeg I have a Caldwell Bench Anchor for someone who wants to come and pick it up. Will NOT ship. Have the original box. A bit dusty but in good shape.
Live in Tigard area

GONE

Last Edited:
I have an old boat trailer axle that's been sitting around for the last 5 years, was going to turn it into a drift boat or 5x8 trailer project but that never happened.
It was under a Fisher 16 foot boat trailer.

located in Elma for pick-up.

Sorry guys, it was taken locally.

20181201_135236.jpg

Last Edited:
EDIT 4/7 Items picked up are marked with a star.

1.jpg

A pile of bits that is growing, free to anyone that swings by.

I will be adding to this weekly as I poke my head above water to get a quick breath of air.

Several 10/22 rails, Oregon game bird book, 700 short action floor plates, a rail light, Magpul Hunter stock bits, AR bits most new.

Last Edited:
Up for grabs we have three handloading books;
the NRA Handloaders's Guide from 1969
Modern Reloading, Second Edition, 2003
NRA Guide to Handloading from 2013
The two NRA books are excellent for new loaders and the Modern Reloading has a ton of load data as well as how-to information.
Prefer pickup in SE PDX, possibly meet between Gresham and Aurora weekdays, other arrangements possible.
Spoken for!!

WP_20190425_002.jpg

Last Edited:
Up for grabs we have three handloading books;
the NRA Handloaders's Guide from 1969
Modern Reloading, Second Edition, 2003
NRA Guide to Handloading from 2013
The two NRA books are excellent for new loaders and the Modern Reloading has a ton of load data as well as how-to information.
Prefer pickup in SE PDX, possibly meet between Gresham and Aurora weekdays, other arrangements possible.

View attachment 573297

I could use the books if I pay shipping could i have them . I have all the equipment just not enough information .

10 inch Keymod rail that I got on a pistol that I bought. unknown brand, and by no means perfect. The barrel nut is oblong, as you need to wiggle the rail onto it, but I used it, and finally replaced it with a Midwest. I believe you can get another barrel nut from fleabay if it bothers you. Will ship on my dime for a supporting member

DSCN4050 (2).JPG DSCN4051.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews