JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok got a few things I'd like to give back I've got a blade tech holster with all pieces besides screws it's for a shield 9mm with tlr6 also I'm gonna give away this remington 870 furniture buffer tube and flash hider also mag carrier for Smith shield
Also got got two soft pistol cases also got an ankle holster and Zippo hand warmer brand spanking new
View attachment 547972 View attachment 547976 View attachment 547983
I'd be interested in the Remington 870 furniture and hand warmer!

I have 2 copies of DuneHopper's newly released book 2nd Civil Right that I would like to offer up to anyone interested in reading it, but finds buying it isn't in their budget at the moment to purchase. I spoke with Dune to ensure he was okay with me giving them away. The last thing I want to do is steal a brothers sales. PM me your mailing address and I will get them out to you.

I have 2 copies of DuneHopper's newly released book 2nd Civil Right that I would like to offer up to anyone interested in reading it, but finds buying it isn't in their budget at the moment to purchase. I spoke with Dune to ensure he was okay with me giving them away. The last thing I want to do is steal a brothers sales. PM me your mailing address and I will get them out to you.
Thanks for the reminder...I still need to send my premature copy back and order a new one.

1 copy is spoken for (40isforme). I have 1 copy left.

2nd copy is spoken for. Thanks Heyharnel.

I didn't see where he was selling it - can you please post or PM a link?

Spoken for

MEC (60jr?) shot shell reloader.

I bought this reloader kit from a NWFA member several years ago for $60.00. I drove all the way to Hood River to get it. Complete set up as far as I can tell; powder and shot bottles, charge bars, odds and ends, etc..

Never used it BC/BC. I would like to see it gone; don't want to trash it.

Free to any supporting member of NWFA.

Pick up (as is) at Carlton Post Office or McMinnville Lowe's.

Send a PM, I'll pull the ad as soon as it's gone.

Thanks

Spoken for

Last Edited:
MEC (60jr?) shot shell reloader.

I bought this reloader kit from a NWFA member several years ago for $60.00. I drove all the way to Hood River to get it. Complete set up as far as I can tell; powder and shot bottles, charge bars, odds and ends, etc..

Never used it BC/BC. I would like to see it gone; don't want to trash it.

Free to any supporting member of NWFA.

Pick up (as is) at Carlton Post Office or McMinnville Lowe's.

Send a PM, I'll pull the ad as soon as it's gone.

Thanks
PM Sent

CLAIMED...PENDING.

I moved my safe and found this in a pocket
titan fie 25acp pistol magazine
come and get it in forest grove

20190216_164213.jpg

Last Edited:
Gave someone on a different forum a 30mm AR15 extended scope mount for the cost of USPS shipping yesterday to correct a scope position problem he was having.

*gone*

So i dont know if this is firearms/ related only but i got 4 wheels off my 92 nissan d21. 15's not 14's two of the tires are a no go for sure. If you can pickem up thatd be great if not i can deliver on specific days pm me for info
32B69597-8BD3-46D1-8E03-8C2A4AD2CB28.jpeg 95326034-A9F2-47A2-A72E-8B5C168FC7FD.jpeg EE798AD1-C527-49FE-99FC-CF13E9EB9849.jpeg 1C3223FC-3215-4900-BFB1-61369DAC0A78.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR