JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Free to Veterans (Navy and Marine Corps). Don't know why or what the Army or Air Force would do with these. These are not stolen or "fell off the back of a truck". I was cleaning out some old gear and remembered I had these. While I was in we had our AMI audit and stuff that weren't supposed to be there was thrown in my truck as storage. Some was reclaimed, some forgotten and most was trash. This is among those that no one claimed. These are Navy and Marine Corps Achievement medal sets. I have a set of 8. Free to fellow Service Member if you can prove it. I don't want these in the hands of imposters or part of stolen valor. FTF or you pay for shipping. Meet locally only. PM for details. IMG_20181206_085314.jpg IMG_20181206_085326.jpg

I have a 20 gauge die set for a Mec 600 Jr Mark 5 press. I tried to sell this for $35 but got no takers. I do not want it to go to waste so I am offering it to whoever wants it. I will even pay the shipping if you can't come and get it.

20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL GONE

Free furniture. PM for pick up details. I'll update thread if they are gone.
Vanity with stool and two shelving units. Take one two or all three!

F19F1948-DBBB-4A50-BF30-9E16D707A09F.jpeg FE982D84-21DF-4164-AF0B-570008A85572.jpeg 2D893FE8-31F0-4DDA-8259-BCBB1A4248DA.jpeg

Last Edited:
An unusual offering; My father-in-law passed away recently and left us with six unopened bottles of Insulin. There are three 10ml bottles each of Lantus long-acting and Novolog, both 100 units/ml. The Lantus is good until 4/2021 and the Novolog is good until 8/2020. His wife and my girlfriend are nurses so it has been properly refrigerated. Pick up in SE PDX.

An unusual offering; My father-in-law passed away recently and left us with six unopened bottles of Insulin. There are three 10ml bottles each of Lantus long-acting and Novolog, both 100 units/ml. The Lantus is good until 4/2021 and the Novolog is good until 8/2020. His wife and my girlfriend are nurses so it has been properly refrigerated. Pick up in SE PDX.

Insulin For Life | What We Need

Sorry for your loss.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews