JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
qT04agr.jpg

Wilson Combat side sling adapter for a Rem 870.

Any up for a game of darts?

I have a blowgun for each day of the week, one cold steel big bore, that are up for grabs. First come, first serve. I am working on adding a few things that may be easier to ship for those of you further away, just hold tight, I am almost to the point of having a clean and tidy shop to my parttime-OCD standards!

20180703_023941727_iOS.jpg

Updates: The big guy on the far right is gone.

Last Edited:
Any up for a game of darts?

I have a blowgun for each day of the week, one cold steel big bore, that are up for grabs. First come, first serve. I am working on adding a few things that may be easier to ship for those of you further away, just hold tight, I am almost to the point of having a clean and tidy shop to my parttime-OCD standards!

View attachment 474778

Updates: The big guy on the far right is gone.
So how well do they work on wild neighborhood animals?

How far out etrain? Did you have to practice with it?

Could make for a fun game of darts at 7 yds:D

Yes, I definitely practiced first. I was hitting out to about 5-7 yards. They were tearing my bird feeder station apart. They would show up 5, 6, 10 at a time and just clean everything out. So, I practiced and the first time I shot one, I took it down. They may a "broadhead" style dart you can buy on Amazon that can inflict a bit more damage than the standard dart, just FYI. That's what I use if I'm taking down the flying rats. Also used one to kill a mouse that got caught in one of my traps, but only by the tail. One quick shot with a little dart and he died instantly - and the tip of the dart actually embedded in the concrete floor.

BTW, don't bother with any 'sights' on the blow guns - they're for show only. Shooting well is instinctive, practice a bit and you'll hit what you're aiming at.

Yes, I definitely practiced first. I was hitting out to about 5-7 yards. They were tearing my bird feeder station apart. They would show up 5, 6, 10 at a time and just clean everything out. So, I practiced and the first time I shot one, I took it down. They may a "broadhead" style dart you can buy on Amazon that can inflict a bit more damage than the standard dart, just FYI. That's what I use if I'm taking down the flying rats. Also used one to kill a mouse that got caught in one of my traps, but only by the tail. One quick shot with a little dart and he died instantly - and the tip of the dart actually embedded in the concrete floor.

BTW, don't bother with any 'sights' on the blow guns - they're for show only. Shooting well is instinctive, practice a bit and you'll hit what you're aiming at.

Ahhh Sky Rats... AKA the European Starling(Sturnus vulgaris), an invasive species of bird brought here and introduced in the late 1800s by Europeans that missed them. Now they are one of the most common bird species in North America. They are somewhat parasitic and have played a role in declining populations of native hole nesting birds.

Ahhh Sky Rats... AKA the European Starling(Sturnus vulgaris), an invasive species of bird brought here and introduced in the late 1800s by Europeans that missed them. Now they are one of the most common bird species in North America. They are somewhat parasitic and have played a role in declining populations of native hole nesting birds.

They are definitely an invasive pest species. I'm fine feeding every other breed of bird, not them. When we used to have cherry trees, they could clean all the fruit off a tree in one night :mad:

***GONE***

Glock Night Sights from Gen 3 G19
2009, so no longer real bright, but they do still glow.

I kept them as spares, but they have just been illuminating the inside of my gear bag and getting dimmer over time. Maybe someone would want them to swap out polymer sights.

FTF, SW Portland, Beaverton,Tigard
00A7727D-DE63-4CBF-B2A3-3CACDCCC9F17.jpeg

Last Edited:
***AVAILABLE AGAIN***

Sig P220 Black leather basket weave Double Mag Pouch

Used, but doesn't look like it has ever been on a belt.

FTF SW Portland, Beaverton, Tigard area

A687905B-CCFF-45E9-8E93-C0AD81DC88B5.jpeg 4989FA35-27C9-4D73-B75C-A93B38581A55.jpeg

Last Edited:
Glock Night Sights from Gen 3 G19
2009, so no longer real bright, but they do still glow.

I kept them as spares, but they have just been illuminating the inside of my gear bag and getting dimmer over time. Maybe someone would want them to swap out polymer sights.

FTF, SW Portland, Beaverton,Tigard
View attachment 475799

I can really use these sites and the mag holder would you be able to ship on my dime

These were signs I made when I did woodworking and craft shows. They are plywood and hardwood construction and measure about 54" long. Pick up in Aloha or Beaverton.
IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0046.JPG

6.5 x 55 brass … 12 count

This is gravel pit pick up brass. I'm assuming they are once fired as there was a pretty compact pile next to the box on the ground. The casings were scattered in such a way as to look like the shooter stood in one place while shooting and tossed the box to the ground when empty.

20180720_082438_resized.jpg 20180720_082346_resized.jpg

This is brass only, not loaded ammo. I'm in the Battle Ground area.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads