JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Up for grabs are five big books on military equipment. A three-book set (still in the box) on Firepower; Armored, Naval and Aerial, one on tanks and one on battlefield weapons. Big books with lots of pictures for the reading-challenged, but also with real words for the intellectuals among us. Free to a good home, or even a bad one, I just don't need them here anymore. In SE PDX but I travel to Aurora during the week. If you were to become a supporting member here, gift a membership to someone who deserves it, upgrade an existing membership or just send Joe a couple of bucks for these you would be looked upon with great favor.

WP_20180415_001.jpg

Next up is an old Ohaus 10-10 scale. It says "Fragile delicate instrument" on the box and apparently they were right because someone managed to break the beam on it. It does have all of the original parts with it which might be of some use to someone. Box, instructions and warranty card are all there if you are a collector of such things, the cover is perfect and the pan and check weight are there too. Might even be able to JB Weld the beam and use it. In SE PDX but I travel to Aurora during the week. If you were to become a supporting member here, gift a membership to someone who deserves it, upgrade an existing membership or just send Joe a couple of bucks for this you would be looked upon with great favor.

Spoken for!!

Photo on 4-15-18 at 6.46 PM.jpg

Last Edited:
Next up is an old Ohaus 10-10 scale. It says "Fragile delicate instrument" on the box and apparently they were right because someone managed to break the beam on it. It does have all of the original parts with it which might be of some use to someone. Box, instructions and warranty card are all there if you are a collector of such things, the cover is perfect and the pan and check weight are there too. Might even be able to JB Weld the beam and use it. In SE PDX but I travel to Aurora during the week. If you were to become a supporting member here, gift a membership to someone who deserves it, upgrade an existing membership or just send Joe a couple of bucks for this you would be looked upon with great favor.

View attachment 450621
Oh, I'd like that, since I have a scattered assortment of scale parts. My daughter could certainly use a scale.

Up for grabs are five big books on military equipment. A three-book set (still in the box) on Firepower; Armored, Naval and Aerial, one on tanks and one on battlefield weapons. Big books with lots of pictures for the reading-challenged, but also with real words for the intellectuals among us. Free to a good home, or even a bad one, I just don't need them here anymore. In SE PDX but I travel to Aurora during the week. If you were to become a supporting member here, gift a membership to someone who deserves it, upgrade an existing membership or just send Joe a couple of bucks for these you would be looked upon with great favor.

View attachment 450590

When I was a kid, my dad worked down the road from the Deschutes County Library. I would go there after school while I waited for his day to end. I would go right to the oversized reference section and pull out books just like these. A good memory. I hope someone has a kid will would enjoy them!

My turn... This could make a gun presentation box complete.
I have a new/old stock box of Don Jer Suede Tex flocking kit, it is Wine colored, comes with two cans of adhesive and two mini flocking applicators.
Not sure about shipping this with the glue...
Although this summer I will be fishing during the week & could meet near Woodland.:D
PM for fastest response...
20180423_164406.jpg
20180423_164412.jpg

Last Edited:
Look to me like a Ruger Single-6.

Not sure on the cylinder being for a Ruger. I don't remember the radius on the end like that and I think the notches were more in the middle of the cylinder. Been a while since I had one though.

Last Edited:
I have a magazine available. Not exactly sure what it goes to, but it's marked "Colt .380". I don't remember ever owning a Colt .380 but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I've forgotten many guns I once owned. :D

Convo me and I'll ship on my dime.

IMG_3254.JPG
IMG_3255.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads