JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apologies for the delay in responding, it was an interesting night. I will weigh and get estimates for shipping to those that asked. Thank you for those that are stopping by tomorrow, feel free to come anytime after 7 am I will be working on my set up and will take any suggestions on the collapsible paint booth I am designing for Cerakote.

What's left:

1972 twinkies box (who would not want this?)
ar grip
ar grip
ar handguard (needs delta ring)

Thanks so much for providing a range bag for me through @Mygrainman, Mucho Gracias.;););)
I'll make it down your way one day this summer for a visit. Thanks again:cool:

Jim Sr.

Gentle reminder that many items I listed and were spoke for are still with me, and need to be picked up. Items not scooped up by Friday will be given away via any expedited manner available.

Glock Fan Boys.... I have a lanyard and patch available to any supporting member that wants them. Will ship on my dime.Sorry must take both, will not seperate. This is spoken for

DSCN3739 (2).JPG

Last Edited:
So, there I was cleaning out my garage and came across some odd ball ammo.
Three live rounds of Blank / or perhaps shot loaded .45-70 ( old from the 1900's )...
And a bunch ( 30 or more ) rounds of .22 short , copper cased live rounds.

Free to anyone who would like them or come up this way for a visit...
Andy

Reciprocals, as promised. Sorry, no shipping on the stock, but I can usually meet between Sweet Home and Albany on weekends.

Wooden SKS stock. Not sure the manufacturer. I think Yugo. Has the slot for the bayonet. Sling swivel and buttplate included, but no handguard. Solid, decent looking wood stock. Looking for a good home to make that plastic tacticool SKS back to its former glory. ;)

1E266BB6-2F11-4C47-912E-B4A09EB6182B.jpeg A0A31325-A982-47E3-BBB7-76FFD4B169C9.jpeg 5F530D61-C1E9-40C3-9D41-32452D52C15E.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top