JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the idea of man traps as they have out at the amazon data centers. It's a good way to limit access into a secure area. As far as the schools go, they could have bypass areas for the kids when they come to school, but after that, lockdown the bypass and use the man traps for all other access.
Yep this kid was kicked out of school he should not have had access to the school

I keep hearing this I WISH WE COULD GO TO SCHOOL AND NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT SCHOOL .
Really how does it go
WISH IN ONE HAND AND $#!+ IN THE OTHER SEE WITCH ONE FILLS FIRST

As I said over at M4C:

A commenter at RedState just did the math... this rat bastard traitor-to-his-badge sold his soul and seventeen children's lives for a little over five hundred bucks a head per month. I hope he hears their screams every time he closes his eyes until the Devil comes to collect on the contract...

Is Dereliction of Duty a thing in Law Enforcement with consequences like it is in the military?

As I said over at M4C:
When Police Do Not Protect, the Supreme Court Is on Their Side – InsideSources
Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone
Warren v. District of Columbia - Wikipedia

I keep hearing this I WISH WE COULD GO TO SCHOOL AND NOT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT SCHOOL .
Really how does it go
WISH IN ONE HAND AND $#!+ IN THE OTHER SEE WITCH ONE FILLS FIRST

I wish there were no bad guys. That nobody ever had to work. That there were no politicians, movie stars, wrestlers. And that hookers were provided free to teenage boys and old guys.

The man trap thing will never happen at a school but .
Wait a minute it does work they use them in certain City schools and it does work .
Chicago try to go into a inner city School with out going through a metal detector .
But once you leave the school your on your own

My work nobody gets in the building with out a ID card or a key card lol you can't even park your car in the employee parking lot with out a key card .and you are on camera surveillance system as soon as you drive into the parking lot

My work nobody gets in the building with out a ID card or a key card lol you can't even park your car in the employee parking lot with out a key card .and you are on camera surveillance system as soon as you drive into the parking lot
But this takes money .mmmmm just stop spending money on USELESS drug addicts and you will have the money mmmmmmm.
Last year Seattle spent a billion dollars on B.S. YEP I SAID THAT RIGHT A BILLION DOLLARS .AND THEY WANT MORE none of that billion went to schools it was spent on a garbage GROUP of people .
Sorry folks I don't care if you live or die .
Put a needle in your arm . your done on your own .
We got a huge dumpster for you called the PACIFIC.THE CRABS GOTTA EAT TO

But this takes money .mmmmm just stop spending money on USELESS drug addicts and you will have the money mmmmmmm.
Last year Seattle spent a billion dollars on B.S. YEP I SAID THAT RIGHT A BILLION DOLLARS .AND THEY WANT MORE none of that billion went to schools it was spent on a garbage GROUP of people .
Sorry folks I don't care if you live or die .
Put a needle in your arm . your done on your own .
We got a huge dumpster for you called the PACIFIC.THE CRABS GOTTA EAT TO
Like I want my crabs eating tweaker corpse...

Wish I could make 8k a month for life because I was fired...

I wouldn't want to be him. I personally would retire out of the country. There is a video of a female Brazilian cop shooting a guy that pulled out a gun on a busy street. Off duty but took care of business. Killed a killer. What a concept.

This Florida cop has to live with what he did. He wasn't fired. The unions will still protect him because he didn't protect the kids. Had he tried and failed it would be a completely different story. Just the attempt to help but he went full Danny Glover...I'm getting to old for this...

What Peterson did was reprehensible and inexcusable. No doubt about it.

Hell, I wish I made $40 / hr working, I'm not *too* greedy :D
If you were a union electrician you would. You also would get health insurance for your whole family and a decent retirement. We're taking applications for apprenticeship right now if you're interested.

Pipe fitters make more on the check than we do, but their retirement isn't quite as good.

Elevator mechanics make real money.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews