JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the OHSU president is getting 75,000 a month retirement from the state. I think we should all become state employees. Fail horribly at your job and retire a king. Seriously, I could protect schools as well as he did and stay at home.

Well look at the entire story and realize the truth. The killing of 17 kids was created to force the issue of gun control. Everything from the counties rules to the FBI failure right on down to how he got a gun was criminal. Follow the money, who got millions in political contributions and air time for months over these killings? 8K a month to turn your back on your duty and the dems made millions.

As I said over at M4C:

A commenter at RedState just did the math... this rat bastard traitor-to-his-badge sold his soul and seventeen children's lives for a little over five hundred bucks a head per month. I hope he hears their screams every time he closes his eyes until the Devil comes to collect on the contract...

Is Dereliction of Duty a thing in Law Enforcement with consequences like it is in the military?

As I said over at M4C:

A commenter at RedState just did the math... this rat bastard traitor-to-his-badge sold his soul and seventeen children's lives for a little over five hundred bucks a head per month. I hope he hears their screams every time he closes his eyes until the Devil comes to collect on the contract...

Is Dereliction of Duty a thing in Law Enforcement with consequences like it is in the military?

SCOTUS ruled police have no duty to protect individuals, so no. Theres no criminal consequences. That he was urged to retire was as bad as it gets for him. He's almost immune to a civil judgement as well, as the SO will argue he followed policy, and even if a verdict was handed down, the tax payers are yet again ultimately on the hook. If there were a means to kill his pension payment, or direct it to victims families that would be good, but its not going to happen. Hopefully this oxygen thief does live out his days tortured by the ghosts of the dead, hopefully he hears their screams when he tries to sleep.

SCOTUS ruled police have no duty to protect individuals, so no. Theres no criminal consequences. That he was urged to retire was as bad as it gets for him. He's almost immune to a civil judgement as well, as the SO will argue he followed policy, and even if a verdict was handed down, the tax payers are yet again ultimately on the hook. If there were a means to kill his pension payment, or direct it to victims families that would be good, but its not going to happen. Hopefully this oxygen thief does live out his days tortured by the ghosts of the dead, hopefully he hears their screams when he tries to sleep.
This is true but there a plenty of LEO who did do there jobs and lost there lives doing it .he has to live with the fact that if he went in .
He probably couldn't save all of them but he could have saved some .
I imagine he has a hard time sleeping at night knowing that . I would

Note that he was being paid over $100k last last year. All that for a "school resource officer".....not as a street cop. Nice cushy job if your ask me. But, what do I know. I spent my time on the street. Yes.....I know how that works. That is WHY I don't feel comfortable, with the concept of a cop at every school.

IMHO....the PD's budget could be better spent protecting the general public at large.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
You don't need a cop at every school if the schools would just do some basic sercurity .
Having a school that anyone can walk into with out a check is crazy . kinda like the open boarder thing .
If you don't want bad people in check them at the door or gate . simple
We all pay taxes for the military but can we all go in a military base NOPE ! going to get checked at the gate and guess what .those gaurds are ARMED

These kids return to school and complain that the the school looks like a prison .WTF do you want to be safe at school or not this is what it takes .there are BAD PEOPLE OUT THERE.
That's just a fact .and a gun free zone sign is not going to stop them

I think that money should be used as restitution for the families of the victims that would likely have lived if he had done what he was being paid to do. I'd like to permanently die him yellow and have BROWARD COWARD tattooed on his forehead.

You don't need a cop at every school if the schools would just do some basic sercurity .
Having a school that anyone can walk into with out a check is crazy . kinda like the open boarder thing .
If you don't want bad people in check them at the door or gate . simple
We all pay taxes for the military but can we all go in a military base NOPE ! going to get checked at the gate and guess what .those gaurds are ARMED
I like the idea of man traps as they have out at the amazon data centers. It's a good way to limit access into a secure area. As far as the schools go, they could have bypass areas for the kids when they come to school, but after that, lockdown the bypass and use the man traps for all other access.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top