JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Memorial day weekend. The entire city of Packwood turns into a swap meet. I have seen LOTS of guns up there and No paperwork. I have seen everything from revolvers to a Stag Arms AR-15. Even a Cetme. I bought a Yugo SKS last year. Reloading stuff, taxidermy stuff, hunting stuff. Loads of tools, antiques,and your usual collector BS. Prices may vary. I start at one end of town and go down one side of the street and then come back in the other side. Last year it took about 8 hours to see it all. Get there early on Saturday!

I haven't seen many up there :huh:.... but I will be up there anyways for the weekend. If you can, Friday is a better day to get there as that is when most sellers are first setting up, and then if you can, come back the next day too! :s0155:

Thanx for the info...I have had good luck getting up there early on Saturday! Last year on the same weekend there was guite a few firearms of all sorts. Plus related stuff. I don't get off of work until 1:30pm and leaving from Puyallup there would not be enough time to see everything. If you are up there on Friday...save me some good stuff :s0155:

Thanx for the info...I have had good luck getting up there early on Saturday! Last year on the same weekend there was guite a few firearms of all sorts. Plus related stuff. I don't get off of work until 1:30pm and leaving from Puyallup there would not be enough time to see everything. If you are up there on Friday...save me some good stuff :s0155:

I'm still a poor newb when it comes to firearms. I will be arriving Thursday to set up with pretty empty pockets :s0114: "Loads of tools, antiques,and your usual collector BS" is mine and my parents specialty, mostly the BS :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top