JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any other P365 owners find it almost impossible to depress the slide release after the slide is locked back? I just pieces together an XL with a custom works FCU and after final assembly I couldn't help but notice how difficult if not impossible it is to release, I then grabbed one of my P365 compacts and discovered the same issue. There must be a solution to this or perhaps an upgradable release button

Every P365 I have shot has that issue. You can get past it but they are extremely stiff. The more you use it the easier it will become. The fact that there is absolutely no surface area to place your thumb doesn't make it any better…..

I'm a lefty so all the slide stop sh!t is not used by me if they are dedicated strictly for RH shooters.

Wow! Guy asks an honest question and is answered with an insult?

So much for "be excellent to one another"

O.P. its a common issue with the 365. It can be polished a bit, that can resolve it. Or it can break in after a while and resolve itself.

I prefer to resolve it myself. It limits wear. Most modern mass produced items would benifit from a little hand finishing.

Last Edited:
It does seem to be getting more common. I still support this site and will continue to do so as best I can.

I just wish the insulting commentors were "mod slapped" a bit more often. Tempers run high on some issues. But that comment was completely uncalled for.

The anonymity of the internet has gotten people far to comfortable with deliberately insulting others. I can pretty much guarantee that comment would not have been said in an in person conversation.

The Tyrant Designs slide catch lever makes it easier, I can drop mine easily but almost nothing on mine is factory anymore. I never remember having too hard of a hard time before tho

20230415_145358.jpg 20230415_145356.jpg

It does seem to be getting more common. I still support this site and will continue to do so as best I can.

I just wish the insulting commentors were "mod slapped" a bit more often. Tempers run high on some issues. But that comment was completely uncalled for.

The anonymity of the internet has gotten people far to comfortable with deliberately insulting others. I can pretty much guarantee that comment would not have been said in an in person conversation.
I think moderators should stay out of it.

If words on the internet are gunna affect someone that much they should probably just log off and go somewhere else. It's the internet….. bunch of experts in fields they know nothing about. Saying whatever they want cause there is no consequences.

Thick skin does wonders.

Turns out the issue may have been due to little to no lubrication. As I stated this was a brand-new assembly and all parts were new and I hadn't added any assembly grease prior to assembly. I was having similar issues with the compact but I have two and one is unfired so most likely the one that I was using to test the theory.

I'm probably going to get a lot of heat for this comment also but I just installed safety's on two of my compacts and then decided to do the same on the new XL that I just built. Something about appendix carry with a loaded chamber has always concerned me.

I'm probably going to get a lot of heat for this comment also but I just installed safety's on two of my compacts and then decided to do the same on the new XL that I just built. Something about appendix carry with a loaded chamber has always concerned me.
I got the manual safety version 365 for the same reason. I use it on the rare occasion I pocket carry as well.

I'm definitely old, I had to search FWIW to know what that meant. I've gotten rid of Glocks for the same issue with the slide release. The Sig in my opinion is a much better firearm but the slide release on the 365 is small. I own two P320's X-5 legion and X10 and they are both significantly easier to release.

I have a Macro grip that I'm going to mod for a safety. I have a jig for the cutouts, but some material will have to be relieved from inside the frame as it's thicker and the safety won't fit. There was someone on Reddit that did it, so it can be done. Hopefully I don't butcher it up too bad! Lol

Pics from Reddit.

1F786745-913A-4182-967F-0EA18FFF4EF4.png 6B6C4DBB-750A-45E3-827C-730039D03C06.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top