JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried my bone stock 365 and had no trouble either left or right handed. I've been spending too much time in the shower :oops:

I used a piece of drill rod the same size as the take down pin and taped the two grip modules together with the rod pushed through both of them. I then scratched the new module through the safety relief notches on the one with manual safety and then removed the tape and the pin and used a dremal tool with a cut off wheel to remove the material inside the scratched line. Finish any imperfections with a small jeweler's file. All in all it took about 15 minutes total per module.

icarus precision grip
thanks for the heads up, I'd not heard of them but after veiwing their page I found that they are also getting ready to release a new grip module for the Sig X10. I watched the review of the X10 module and will definitely be purchasing one when they become available.

They start to loosen up after awhile, like their mags.

Tyrant Design makes one, but I'm not a fan of the cosmetic design. I like a more stockish look
https://www.tyrantcnc.com/handgun-upgrades/sig-sauer-p365-slide-catch-lever.html

Sig makes one, that they include on their P365 Xmacro Tac Ops
https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-extended-slide-catch-lever-black.html

Armory Craft is releasing one here soon. Get on their waiting list. I'm on their list but could not find it listed on their site anymore. So I'm posting a link to another forum. Link in other board provided by Armory Craft is a dead link now
https://www.sigtalk.com/threads/upc...sig-sauer-p365-extended-slide-release.436335/

Hope this helps

I think moderators should stay out of it.

If words on the internet are gunna affect someone that much they should probably just log off and go somewhere else. It's the internet….. bunch of experts in fields they know nothing about. Saying whatever they want cause there is no consequences.

Thick skin does wonders.
My potato, my keyboard!

Lulz

thanks for the heads up, I'd not heard of them but after veiwing their page I found that they are also getting ready to release a new grip module for the Sig X10. I watched the review of the X10 module and will definitely be purchasing one when they become available.
They're local too, out of washougal I believe

I used a piece of drill rod the same size as the take down pin and taped the two grip modules together with the rod pushed through both of them. I then scratched the new module through the safety relief notches on the one with manual safety and then removed the tape and the pin and used a dremal tool with a cut off wheel to remove the material inside the scratched line. Finish any imperfections with a small jeweler's file. All in all it took about 15 minutes total per module.
I picked this up. It fits on top and into the module and is held in place with the take down pin. Going to give it a try on my macro module when I get some free time.

I really wish Sig or someone else would make an extended safety. Sig already did an extended slide catch lever, (didn't know that till I saw the link above) so hopefully they will do the same with the safety.

I really wish Sig or someone else would make an extended safety. Sig already did an extended slide catch lever, (didn't know that till I saw the link above) so hopefully they will do the same with the safety.
Yeah, I personally don't have a MS model. But, I understand the pain. As I sold quite a few of them at my 2nd job at a local FFL.

Most people have gone to customizing their existing one by soldering extra material and grind it down for contour.

As others have said, it will break in with time. When I first got my P365, I thought I was a total wimp for not being able to drop the slide with just a thumb. I thought there was something wrong with the gun, but it worked fine with a full mag. But with the mag out, it was nearly impossible to get the slide to drop using just thumb pressure. A coupla thousand rounds later and it works just fine with the mag full, mag empty, or no mag in it at all. Give it time... and a lot more rounds...

I've gotten rid of Glocks for the same issue with the slide release.
That's too bad. Glock makes an OEM extended slide release that works like a charm. It comes standard on guns like the 34 and 35 and a few others. I've got 'em on our 17, 19, a 23 and my wife's 43X. About $12 and a couple minutes to install.
Slingshot method is the best.
Unless you've caught a round or otherwise injured your weak hand/arm.

Unless you've caught a round or otherwise injured your weak hand/arm.
I assume this situation could apply after the first mag is fired to empty and the slide locks back, since I wouldn't expect that you carry your pistol with the slide already locked back before the engagement even begins.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top