JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well boys and girls, despite my feelings against, I picked up a p365 in peanut butter brown. It's getting tested tomorrow before I decide to carry but it really does look like the answer to my questions. Enough capacity to put my mind at ease, small enough I can wear t-shirts without being self conscious (I like them tighter, I have a good build and I like to flaunt. Sue me.) And a different color than every other one I've seen because I like to be different. I feel like this is close to making a deal with the devil. So let's discuss for the thousandth time, how do people feel now? KIMG0459.JPG

I did the same. Carried a LC9 since they came out. Realized i didnt have a pistol suppressor host beyond my p22, and getting a barrel for my p99 was like $400. So I went ahead and picked up one just like yours last Thursday. I like the different color as well. It matches my Scorpion, and I'm thinking about a FDE can in the future. I spent a week on youtube and the net researching this one. Seems its good to go now. All the kinks worked out.

Had one, bought a G26 and traded the P365 for an G20. Just couldn't gain the confidence it'd perform 100% of the time. I do wish you well with yours, it does check a lot of boxes for folks.

I see. I thought you had one at one point, never read the conclusion to the story. I admit, I'm sceptical but I really want to like it so I'm giving it an honest hands on shot. I appreciate you filling me in on your outcome:)

I see. I thought you had one at one point, never read the conclusion to the story. I admit, I'm sceptical but I really want to like it so I'm giving it an honest hands on shot. I appreciate you filling me in on your outcome:)
Several reports of folks getting up to 5000 rounds w/o issue. If all the kinks are solved I still think it's a perfect EDC option. Go luck w/ your brother.

Well boys and girls, despite my feelings against, I picked up a p365 in peanut butter brown. It's getting tested tomorrow before I decide to carry but it really does look like the answer to my questions. Enough capacity to put my mind at ease, small enough I can wear t-shirts without being self conscious (I like them tighter, I have a good build and I like to flaunt. Sue me.) And a different color than every other one I've seen because I like to be different. I feel like this is close to making a deal with the devil. So let's discuss for the thousandth time, how do people feel now?View attachment 596976
10k rounds. No problems except for a defective round that could not be chambered by anything safely. Personal favorite carry firearm.

I carry a Taurus PT-140 40 S&W in my pocket, 10+1 of serious ammunition not that sissy girl 9 MM stuff.. It did set me back $205, but hey.

Yeah, refer to the links DB posted up there^^^^^
Mine runs great. In-fact, yesterday it experienced many hands on. Probably another 1k rounds.
Both inexperienced and those familiar shooting SF guns had a hard time putting it down for long.
It sold itself.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads