JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well boys and girls, despite my feelings against, I picked up a p365 in peanut butter brown. It's getting tested tomorrow before I decide to carry but it really does look like the answer to my questions. Enough capacity to put my mind at ease, small enough I can wear t-shirts without being self conscious (I like them tighter, I have a good build and I like to flaunt. Sue me.) And a different color than every other one I've seen because I like to be different. I feel like this is close to making a deal with the devil. So let's discuss for the thousandth time, how do people feel now? KIMG0459.JPG

I did the same. Carried a LC9 since they came out. Realized i didnt have a pistol suppressor host beyond my p22, and getting a barrel for my p99 was like $400. So I went ahead and picked up one just like yours last Thursday. I like the different color as well. It matches my Scorpion, and I'm thinking about a FDE can in the future. I spent a week on youtube and the net researching this one. Seems its good to go now. All the kinks worked out.

Had one, bought a G26 and traded the P365 for an G20. Just couldn't gain the confidence it'd perform 100% of the time. I do wish you well with yours, it does check a lot of boxes for folks.

I see. I thought you had one at one point, never read the conclusion to the story. I admit, I'm sceptical but I really want to like it so I'm giving it an honest hands on shot. I appreciate you filling me in on your outcome:)

I see. I thought you had one at one point, never read the conclusion to the story. I admit, I'm sceptical but I really want to like it so I'm giving it an honest hands on shot. I appreciate you filling me in on your outcome:)
Several reports of folks getting up to 5000 rounds w/o issue. If all the kinks are solved I still think it's a perfect EDC option. Go luck w/ your brother.

Well boys and girls, despite my feelings against, I picked up a p365 in peanut butter brown. It's getting tested tomorrow before I decide to carry but it really does look like the answer to my questions. Enough capacity to put my mind at ease, small enough I can wear t-shirts without being self conscious (I like them tighter, I have a good build and I like to flaunt. Sue me.) And a different color than every other one I've seen because I like to be different. I feel like this is close to making a deal with the devil. So let's discuss for the thousandth time, how do people feel now?View attachment 596976
10k rounds. No problems except for a defective round that could not be chambered by anything safely. Personal favorite carry firearm.

I carry a Taurus PT-140 40 S&W in my pocket, 10+1 of serious ammunition not that sissy girl 9 MM stuff.. It did set me back $205, but hey.

Yeah, refer to the links DB posted up there^^^^^
Mine runs great. In-fact, yesterday it experienced many hands on. Probably another 1k rounds.
Both inexperienced and those familiar shooting SF guns had a hard time putting it down for long.
It sold itself.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top