JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the opportunity to purchase a p 14 that is in all original configuration, not sporterized in any way, the owner has sold me some really nice rifles before for very fair prices, but I don't know what to offer him. Anybody on here have an approximate idea what it might be worth???

Last Edited:
I have the opportunity to purchase a p 14 that is in all original configuration, not sporterized in any way, the owner has sold me some really nice rifles before for very fair prices, but I don't know what to offer him. Anybody on here have an approximate idea what it might be worth???
According to Standard Catalog of Military Firearms 7th Edition by Phillip Peterson , a Pattern 14 Enfield runs from $600 in Excellent (like new condition) to $225 in Fair condition (wood and metal only 30% of original and still safe to shoot). Made by both Remington and Winchester in .303 caliber Winchester made models command +25% price.

Remington, Winchester, and Eddystone also made it in 30-06 and issued as the M1917 rifle. Prices for these are slightly higher

Perhaps this is all TMI for you;) I hope it helps. Good luck on your deal.

Jim

Last Edited:
I have the opportunity to putchase a p 14 that is in all original configuration, not sporterized in any way, the owner has sold me some really nice rifles before for very fair prices, but I don't know what to offer him. Anybody on here have an approximate idea what it might be worth???

If I wasn't such a poor man I would be trying to putchase an entfield myself.

Was there a run on speech impediment keyboards at some time? o_O :D

According to Standard Catalog of Military Firearms 7th Edition by Phillip Peterson , a Pattern 14 Enfield runs from $600 in Excellent (like new condition) to $225 in Fair condition (wood and metal only 30% of original and still safe to shoot). Made by both Remington and Winchester in .303 caliber Winchester made models command +25% price.

Remington, Winchester, and Eddystone also made it in 30-06 and issued as the M1917 rifle. Prices for these are slightly higher

Perhaps this is all TMI for you;) I hope it helps. Good luck on your deal.

Jim
Thanks for all the info, this particular rifle is in better shape than any I've seen before, i can get it for around $200 so I'm thinking it's worth doing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top