JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the opportunity to purchase a p 14 that is in all original configuration, not sporterized in any way, the owner has sold me some really nice rifles before for very fair prices, but I don't know what to offer him. Anybody on here have an approximate idea what it might be worth???

Last Edited:
I have the opportunity to purchase a p 14 that is in all original configuration, not sporterized in any way, the owner has sold me some really nice rifles before for very fair prices, but I don't know what to offer him. Anybody on here have an approximate idea what it might be worth???
According to Standard Catalog of Military Firearms 7th Edition by Phillip Peterson , a Pattern 14 Enfield runs from $600 in Excellent (like new condition) to $225 in Fair condition (wood and metal only 30% of original and still safe to shoot). Made by both Remington and Winchester in .303 caliber Winchester made models command +25% price.

Remington, Winchester, and Eddystone also made it in 30-06 and issued as the M1917 rifle. Prices for these are slightly higher

Perhaps this is all TMI for you;) I hope it helps. Good luck on your deal.

Jim

Last Edited:
I have the opportunity to putchase a p 14 that is in all original configuration, not sporterized in any way, the owner has sold me some really nice rifles before for very fair prices, but I don't know what to offer him. Anybody on here have an approximate idea what it might be worth???

If I wasn't such a poor man I would be trying to putchase an entfield myself.

Was there a run on speech impediment keyboards at some time? o_O :D

According to Standard Catalog of Military Firearms 7th Edition by Phillip Peterson , a Pattern 14 Enfield runs from $600 in Excellent (like new condition) to $225 in Fair condition (wood and metal only 30% of original and still safe to shoot). Made by both Remington and Winchester in .303 caliber Winchester made models command +25% price.

Remington, Winchester, and Eddystone also made it in 30-06 and issued as the M1917 rifle. Prices for these are slightly higher

Perhaps this is all TMI for you;) I hope it helps. Good luck on your deal.

Jim
Thanks for all the info, this particular rifle is in better shape than any I've seen before, i can get it for around $200 so I'm thinking it's worth doing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top