JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you own a Bond Arms Bullpup in Washington State I'd like to talk to you. I make a wallet holster for the Boberg XR9S and need to see if it will fit the Bullpup too, and I don't want to buy a Bullpup just for that purpose. I can come to you, and if the original for the retainer needs adjusting, I can bring a dremel and do that in your garage with no need for transfers. If you have one and can help I'll be glad to trade you one of my holsters to fit your gun. PM me or write me at [email protected] for further details.

Kevin L Schmadeka

If you own a Bond Arms Bullpup in Washington State I'd like to talk to you. I make a wallet holster for the Boberg XR9S and need to see if it will fit the Bullpup too, and I don't want to buy a Bullpup just for that purpose. I can come to you, and if the original for the retainer needs adjusting, I can bring a dremel and do that in your garage with no need for transfers. If you have one and can help I'll be glad to trade you one of my holsters to fit your gun. PM me or write me at [email protected] for further details.

Kevin L Schmadeka
How many of those guns have they sold? That looks like one of the most dangerous guns to the shooter I've seen in a long time. Seems like ur fingers would often be near the muzzle just with everyday handling much less shooting it.

158BD082-D9BF-481C-94A9-FFC01C79147E.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews