JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found this on outdoorstrader and I gotta admit its really concise and makes sense to me. :s0114:Enjoy the read:
To Tarbulation from Keizer Everyone else who asks Make Offer - Firearms : Rifles

"I WILL PERSONALLY AND PUBLICLY OFFER $5 EACH TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR FULLY FUNCTIONAL FIREARMS.....OR IF THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE; THEN DO US ALL A FAVOR AND PUT A PRICE ON THE ITEMS YOU WANT TO SELL! IF YOU WANT TO WASTE EVERYONE'S TIME, THEN YOU ARE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WASTE OUR TIME, PUT YOUR ITEMS ON GUNBROKER.COM TO AUCTION THEM! WHY CAN'T WE KEEP THIS WONDERFUL SITE A CLASSIFIED SITE AND NOT A CRAIGSLIST WASTE OF TIME? IF OTHERS AGREE, THEN PLEASE SOUND OFF! AND LASTLY FOR THE IDIOT WHO KEEPS PUTTING ADDS ON FROM JHANG INDIANA OR KORADISH, GEORGIA OR WHATEVER ASININE COUNTRY HE'S FROM...."MAY THE FLEAS OF A THOUSAND CAMELS INFEST YOUR ARMPITS"! CHEERS & THANK YOU TO THE OWNERS OF THIS SITE FOR THE HOSTING!"

I feel the same way, Dave Smith Dodge pulls the same crap here but with trucks. Everything has "call us" on it. If you want to sell something put a damn price on so I don't waste my time getting smoke blown up my arse.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top