JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know I'm looking for a golden egg here, but hopefully someone is able to provide some helpful information.

I built an AR-15 from Palmetto State Armory a little over two months ago and have yet to shoot it, as well as inherited a .357 that I've been itching to practice with. With that said, I'm looking for a little privacy and hopefully 35-50 yards of range for this or next Sunday. The reason for the privacy is the Brown's crowd is a little too wild/pollutant for my taste, and the .357 and AR15 are both loud firearms.

I am more than okay with a longer drive (<3 hours), but I have a 2WD crossover, so snow/mud is out of the picture in terms of inaccessible roads. Also okay with a small hike with gear (<0.5m). I don't know if the place I used to go years ago past Estacada is still an option or is accessible with my car, so if possible a pointer/update on that would also be great. I think the place was called Me

If you have private land, I'd be more than happy to send you my LinkedIn and arrange a conversation and/or meeting if you think this could be an option as well. Thank you!

We have several places here in Port Angeles that fit the bill, I shoot my AR15 30-06 3030 9mm and more with total privacy. Msg me and I'll tell you where to go. Totally legal as well.

Portland? Come up here to Vancouver/Clark County on April 12th. We are doing a cleanup and then around noon will get some target practice in. Look in events under DNR cleanup (or something along those lines)

BTW, I have a new AR/300 Blk I'll be shooting for the first time that day as well.

Find some forestry roads or blm roads, they are mostly covered in gravel, and most will have a gravel pit they use to regravel, makes good back stop. Keep driving til you see a good place to shoot, just clean up your targets.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top