JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know I'm looking for a golden egg here, but hopefully someone is able to provide some helpful information.

I built an AR-15 from Palmetto State Armory a little over two months ago and have yet to shoot it, as well as inherited a .357 that I've been itching to practice with. With that said, I'm looking for a little privacy and hopefully 35-50 yards of range for this or next Sunday. The reason for the privacy is the Brown's crowd is a little too wild/pollutant for my taste, and the .357 and AR15 are both loud firearms.

I am more than okay with a longer drive (<3 hours), but I have a 2WD crossover, so snow/mud is out of the picture in terms of inaccessible roads. Also okay with a small hike with gear (<0.5m). I don't know if the place I used to go years ago past Estacada is still an option or is accessible with my car, so if possible a pointer/update on that would also be great. I think the place was called Me

If you have private land, I'd be more than happy to send you my LinkedIn and arrange a conversation and/or meeting if you think this could be an option as well. Thank you!

We have several places here in Port Angeles that fit the bill, I shoot my AR15 30-06 3030 9mm and more with total privacy. Msg me and I'll tell you where to go. Totally legal as well.

Portland? Come up here to Vancouver/Clark County on April 12th. We are doing a cleanup and then around noon will get some target practice in. Look in events under DNR cleanup (or something along those lines)

BTW, I have a new AR/300 Blk I'll be shooting for the first time that day as well.

Find some forestry roads or blm roads, they are mostly covered in gravel, and most will have a gravel pit they use to regravel, makes good back stop. Keep driving til you see a good place to shoot, just clean up your targets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top