JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not only this, but most dont know about the attacks taking place on the second amendment.
Now this............
American citizens must all tell their sons, daughters, and everyone else in the military what is goin on with the obama administration. For them not to know their government is trampling the Constitution is CRIMINAL and reminiscient of the Soviet Union and Communist China and North Korea. This censorship cannot be allowed !

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/06/military-told-not-to-read-obama-scandal-news/

These truly are interesting times. Im excited to see if the human species will man up and fight against tyranny or once again accept slavery.

Bets anyone? I have 1 oz silver round for the human race. Who is betting on TPTB?

Not that I'm happy about it, but that would be the easiest bet ever. TPTB - the global banking elite families will win hands down.

Smart, cunning, powerful, treacherous, heartless, without moral restrictions, ruthless .... VS deluded, ignorant, gullible, superstitious, non-thinking, apathetic, hive-like, dumb-down fluoride-heads?

People, and especially Americans, at their core are tailor made to be controlled slaves.

Please.

These truly are interesting times. Im excited to see if the human species will man up and fight against tyranny or once again accept slavery.

Bets anyone? I have 1 oz silver round for the human race. Who is betting on TPTB?

Most will not play into the urban dictionary any longer.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Really according to my son who's been in the US NAVY for 10 years they all have a damn good idea what to think of OBAMA. In fact during the last election the Captain on the ship my son was stationed on did a straw poll and Obama got 3 votes. The ship was a Destroyer with a crew of 23 O and 300 E

After serving for over a decade in the US submarine force _ I can guarantee you that the members of the armed forces are not being treated as mushrooms - certainly while deployed the information is controlled but members do communicate amongst themselves. The POTUS may try to make it so but ti doesnt mean his wishes are always respected. As soon as you tell somebody they cant do something they usually do it. Instance - we were always told to avoid hotel street in Honolulu / Pearl Harbor - where do you think eveyone headed once they got off the boat. To be in the service you need to be strong willed and determined - a person with that mental make up by definition is hard to control.

James Ruby

Please let a 25-year and still serving military person clarify the situation..........The NOTAM was an instruction not to read the articles on a GOVERNMENT UNCLASSIFIED system due to the bureaucratic security requirements regarding derivitive classification and the potential to introduce classified information onto an UNCLASSIFIED system. A great deal of new procedures have been put in place to counter leakage. I know it seems silly, but military members were NOT prohibited from reading any article on a non-government system. And most military members are VERY WELL AWARE of what is happening. Please read these articles with the knowledge that the right side spins things too. Just because something is leaked into the public domain, does not render it to no longer be classified.

Please let a 25-year and still serving military person clarify the situation..........The NOTAM was an instruction not to read the articles on a GOVERNMENT UNCLASSIFIED system due to the bureaucratic security requirements regarding derivitive classification and the potential to introduce classified information onto an UNCLASSIFIED system. A great deal of new procedures have been put in place to counter leakage. I know it seems silly, but military members were NOT prohibited from reading any article on a non-government system. And most military members are VERY WELL AWARE of what is happening. Please read these articles with the knowledge that the right side spins things too. Just because something is leaked into the public domain, does not render it to no longer be classified.

It it still VERY important that ALL military personel be made aware.
Many are deployed out of country and their news IS censored there.
If not censored, it is in most cases not made available.

I dunno, for the 14 years, 7 months and 9 days I was a pickle suiter, we had a pretty good idea what was going on. Sure, in Germany the Stars and Stripes was pretty much toeing the party line, as was AFN...but we got hometown newspapers, and read Time/Newsweek/Look/Life and Playboy. (Yes, Playboy has articles in it...not that I read them that much, but they are there!) I was in Germany when Nixon resigned, when Iran took over the embassy, when Bader-Meinhof blew up the O Club...trying times, for sure, but we had a pretty good idea what was going on.

And like others said, telling a GI not to do something is the best way to make sure he does it.

If this is true, the current NSA operations need to be re-examined. This is the kind of thing that people are concerned about, not the relatively innocuous "black box" number association they say is the current program. This administration has fostered this lack of credibility and lack of competence attitude of the people.

Unfortunately, they now make every move, valid or not, suspicious. This is what they built when they constantly vilified everyone who doesn't agree with them. The 180 days of grace for a second term ended long ago for these guys and they did it to themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top