JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh, although I'm not denying there are risks to National UBC, and am NOT saying I'm in favor, Ammoland is not a favored source of mine. IMO they are prone to hysteria, hyperbolics, what-ifs, and supposition. Their article that the Baker County Republicans put up on Facebook regarding use of SSRIs was nothing short of an Alex Jones/Infowars worthy piece of conspiracy garbage.

Last Edited:
For what it's worth-The links provided aren't me stating I believe what they are saying, nor validating said article. Just like the supermarket has many choices and options, what you chose to ingest/consume is 100% on you.

For what it's worth-The links provided aren't me stating I believe what they are saying, nor validating said article. Just like the supermarket has many choices and options, what you chose to ingest/consume is 100% on you.

I know. I'm just providing a warning. Some people read and don't know that the info they are reading is coming from a dubious source. I'm pleased to provide a pubic service message!!! :)

Truth, is the responsibility of the listener (or reader). Sheep will always need a shepherd and a sheep dog to keep them out of trouble...

I've seen your writing you know damn well that rhetoric bull plop is coming from your computer!!!:s0121::s0140:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews