JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've rented pretty much everything I'm interested in at West Coast Armory. (anything in 9mm or .380, my two carry calibers) I've also rented a lot at Wade's Guns.

Are there other places near Seattle that have good or different selections of guns to rent? I come from the south when I visit Seattle, so something south of Seattle would also work.

Thanks,
Scott

I've rented pretty much everything I'm interested in at West Coast Armory. (anything in 9mm or .380, my two carry calibers) I've also rented a lot at Wade's Guns.

Are there other places near Seattle that have good or different selections of guns to rent? I come from the south when I visit Seattle, so something south of Seattle would also work.

Thanks,
Scott
Bullseye Tacoma. Downtown right off the freeway.

Well it's not close to Seattle but for any body coming north in BURLINGTON the Skagit shooting range rents guns they pretty good selection of handguns and. Few ARs I'm not sure on price but you have to buy and use there ammo indoor 25yard range also North west precision firearms gun store in same building and Scagit arms and holiday sports is right down the street it is what it is I go been there a few times I have bought 2 guns from the gun store if pay cash they did give small discounts

I'd like to drop in there some day but I doubt I'll be any where near there if I make it back to Wa. Always liked Mo and how he conducted business. Had a couple goof balls working for him here and there but the little shop was a great place.
Is that real skinny guy that kept getting skinnier still work there?

I'd like to drop in there some day but I doubt I'll be any where near there if I make it back to Wa. Always liked Mo and how he conducted business. Had a couple goof balls working for him here and there but the little shop was a great place.
Is that real skinny guy that kept getting skinnier still work there?
Are you talking bout skagit arms if so they built a bigger store I think it just opened or is opening soon

So I ended up trying to go to a place you can see from I5 just S of exit 127 (I think that's Puyallup) and it says WGS on the side of the building. As it turns out, it won't be open until April.

Anyone know anything about that place?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads