JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is not ND! It's a Illegal criminal shooting a stolen gun! But, he is Biden and Inslee's guest, so we have to be nice, gag.

Last Edited:
This is not ND! It's a Illegal criminal shooting a stolen gun!
Of course the demented leftists will blame the gun for this.
It's the gun's fault for being stolen.
It's the gun's fault that an illegal criminal stole it.
It's the gun's fault that an innocent child got killed by an illegal criminal alien who stole it and discharged it in the direction of the child.

See, gun control and universal background checks would've stopped that tragedy from...oh, wait...

I guess they will have to wait a little longer for another one to take advantage of.

Quick, bury this news with feel good stories of baby orcas in the Sound so maybe everyone will forget the truth.

See, gun control and universal background checks would've stopped that tragedy from...oh, wait...

I guess they will have to wait a little longer for another one to take advantage of.

Quick, bury this news with feel good stories of baby orcas in the Sound so maybe everyone will forget the truth.
No, the problem here is that the offender was afraid to take the mandatory Washington safety class required to buy a semi-auto firearm. What we really need to do to solve this is allow illegal aliens the ability to obtain a semi-auto firearm purchase license. You know, just like Oregon does for drivers licenses.

No, the problem here is that the offender was afraid to take the mandatory Washington safety class required to buy a semi-auto firearm. What we really need to do to solve this is allow illegal aliens the ability to obtain a semi-auto firearm purchase license. You know, just like Oregon does for drivers licenses.

Nah, we can really head this off at the pass. If an illegal alien isn't in this country. They won't be able to possess a stolen gun in the US, or negligently/purposefully shoot people.

We should save these unfortunate souls from that potential terrible experience by not letting them in the country.

Shrill woman's voice: "Won't somebody think of the children!"

and his son was outside by the passenger side window when the father discharged his gun in the 300 block of Hamlet in Othello.
Ok, so we know from experience news reports are typically 'vague' but based on what was said there are only two ways this could have happened.

Guy was playing with the gun while setting in the seat, barrel pointed at the window, he pulls the trigger, and strikes the child.

OR, and I certainly hope this was not the case but the guy could be 'degraded' mentally and with no regard for (or understanding) of gun safety he was intentionally pointing the gun at the child when he 'discharged' it.

Ok, so we know from experience news reports are typically 'vague' but based on what was said there are only two ways this could have happened.

Guy was playing with the gun while setting in the seat, barrel pointed at the window, he pulls the trigger, and strikes the child.

OR, and I certainly hope this was not the case but the guy could be 'degraded' mentally and with no regard for (or understanding) of gun safety he was intentionally pointing the gun at the child when he 'discharged' it.

I wouldn't be surprised by either.

More details

Neither here nor there I guess, but I wonder if the "undocumented immigrant" language came from the Spokesman, or the LEO's?

Police recommended charges of second-degree manslaughter, possession of a stolen firearm and possession of a firearm as an undocumented immigrant, according to the release.

Neither here nor there I guess, but I wonder if the "undocumented immigrant" language came from the Spokesman, or the LEO's?
Could be one of several sources- the newspaper might have a style book / style policy that governs the language used in the piece- or perhaps the PR person with the Police Dept. also using "official" language- or it's actually written into the law that way.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top