JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait until next week, sure that will subside... If we can't get fired up over a bunch of dead toddlers, this isn't going to have that huge of an impact. I'm still calling false flag... The United States Government is behind this heinous crime...

It wouldn't surprise me because if they did they singled out the smallest "minority" in the nation by shooting up a gay bar.

People can say what they will about Nixon but at least he had enough personal honor to resign from the Presidency rather than drag the whole country through impeachment. Somebody show me one Democrat with an ounce of honor?

Brutus Out

It wouldn't surprise me because if they did they singled out the smallest "minority" in the nation by shooting up a gay bar.

People can say what they will about Nixon but at least he had enough personal honor to resign from the Presidency rather than drag the whole country through impeachment. Somebody show me one Democrat with an ounce of honor?

Brutus Out
Hey Brutus you can't use the word honor in the same sentence and in reference to the word Democrat... Talk about an oxymoron...:eek:

What little the average person knows about guns pales in comparison to what they know or think they know about the current gun laws.

In my futile attempt at debating people on social media, I have found many who think that machine guns are available at gunshows no questions asked. Also they seem unaware that people who've been convicted of domestic violence are prohibited from buying, etc.

They will believe anything, because they dont care, dont have guns and scare easy.

Just like after 9/11 when we had the patriot act jammed down our throats. The bleating masses screamed for something, anything to ease their minds.

Again, there is no consoling these weak minded idiots.

The problem with rights given up is that they dont come back after the promises turn out to be lies

Fun Fact: UKs laws didnt prevent mass shootings, they only had two in recent memory, '87 and '96.......... then they banned everything pretty much

In 2010 they had another where a guy killed 12 with a SxS 12ga and a bolt action 22lr

So much for the efficacy of their new laws.

The Aussies have had 6 mass shootings since they banned most guns.
And the majority of the citizenry of Australia and the U.K. deeply regret allowing themselves to be disarmed...

At least from what I've been able to find...

And the Canadians have similar regrets...

Well remember your states officials will be electing the next prez so just sit back and relax. We stll do elect everyone else from dog catcher to governor. For my part, if you are in office I'm voting you out. Bye.

Unfortunately, locally there are so many unapposed offices. I hate the judges the most. I have no idea who they are or how to figure out their records. Everything is so biased. Even the ballots.

The sect of whahabbism(probably spelled wrong) pushed and funded by Saudis is where all this jihadist crap comes from. There have an crap pile of reports from media on all sides of our political spectrum about where the this relatively recent rise of crazy jihadis are coming from. The wahabi sect of Islam is like the Mormons sect of Christianity; for they believe in some really crazy crap. The Saudi Royal family funds their schools that teach the jihadi wahabi craziness. I hope nothing gets done as far as bans on a federal level, as I do not worry about the state level where I live.
From NPR:

The Saudi Prince, The Mosque And Fox News

The Saudi Prince, The Mosque And Fox News
5:01
September 1, 20104:00 PM ET
Heard on All Things Considered

David Folkenflik

Twitter
View attachment 297521i
Rupert Murdoch, controlling owner of News Corp., with Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal at the Abu Dhabi Media Summit in March. Waleed holds 7 percent of the voting stock of the media company. Karl Jeffs/Getty Images hide caption

toggle caption Karl Jeffs/Getty Images
Rupert Murdoch, controlling owner of News Corp., with Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal at the Abu Dhabi Media Summit in March. Waleed holds 7 percent of the voting stock of the media company.

Karl Jeffs/Getty Images
The proposed construction of an Islamic center and mosque close to ground zero in New York City has inspired intense scrutiny from news outlets this month — and few have outstripped the Fox News Channel in their interest.

That's especially true on Fox's opinion-driven shows in the morning and evening hours. Familiar figures including Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham have repeatedly asked where the money for the center will come from.

Yet the parent company of Fox News shares a financial backer with the imam who is at the center of the firestorm. The second-largest holder of voting stock in News Corp. is Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, a nephew of the Saudi king. And through his philanthropies, Waleed has given generously to initiatives pursued by the imam, Feisal Abdul Rauf.

The Saudi Prince, The Mosque And Fox News (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=129584557)

View attachment 297520

The sect of whahabbism(probably spelled wrong) pushed and funded by Saudis is where all this jihadist crap comes from. There have an crap pile of reports from media on all sides of our political spectrum about where the this relatively recent rise of crazy jihadis are coming from. The wahabi sect of Islam is like the Mormons sect of Christianity; for they believe in some really crazy crap. The Saudi Royal family funds their schools that teach the jihadi wahabi craziness. I hope nothing gets done as far as bans on a federal level, as I do not worry about the state level where I live.

Your young yet;)

He makes some good and bad points then says Congress should debate a ban.
<broken link removed>
He also bought into and used the latest CBS poll on guns to foister his new and improved anti-gun position, which sort of blew me away as he usually poo-poo's such polls by the Big Three networks.
O'Reilly is a sucker.

He's sort of like the local KIRO FM radio hack, Dory Monson. Monson was quite proud to announce he had voted for I-594 like he was some sort of "wise sage" who knew better than those who were against such a bogus law

One of the tried and true tactics of Marxism is to get their adversaries to bark at so many trees that the truth is lost in a forest of semi-truths. There is a single central truth: What are you willing to fight and die for? Think on that, when you come to a conclusion then be prepared to act on that and make sure that your family is prepared to withstand the onslaught at work, school, church and media because that is part of the evil you be fighting against (Jade Helm; Dominate The Human Terrain)o_O

...^^^ 7:50 To make a point. One of the guys they talk about sold a small amount of pot to undercover feds while he happened to have a gun. What did he get? MINIMUM 55 YEARS(!!!) in prison. NO parole. That's not justice.

Sure is justice in my view.

What's not justice, is the current lackadaisical judicial system.

Build more prisons, no catch & release, no release due to overcrowding. No book 'em & let 'em come back (well, maybe, we hope) for there court date.

I think you're right. Trump is hinting the "list" idea.
What I don't understand is...
An indefinite watch list or no fly list with no real crime is just the slippery slope towards Orwellian Totalitarianism.

SLOPE?:eek: We already are living in a borderline totalitarian system, have been for decades. As to "no fly lists", there are no standards, rules, or due process or recourse, anyone can be placed on a no fly list FOR ANY REASON (think disgruntled ex, hateful neighbor or co-worker), and there is no way to be removed or to have that "record" erased/expunged.

Let's get serious.You can either believe our government or you believe the laws of science and nature. We were told it was citizens of Sadie Arabia that attacked us. No one from Iraq attacked us, no one from Afghanistan or Yemen attacked us. Libya was our ally in the War on Terror and if you remember a few years ago our Congress honored Qaddafi as a great man of peace that bartered peace deals across Africa. He made a promise to his people no one would be homeless He made good on that promise. He had his people paying 14 cents for a gallon of gas. He also trained and armed his people and they were holding their own against Al Qaeda as could be seen by Libyan's prisons over flowing with Al Qaeda. But small arms don't do much to over 6,000 sorties of bunker busters and cluster bombs obama ordered dumped on Libya.

obama looked us in the eye saying he had to save these people to start his illegal war in the first place. He murdered 130,000 of them, bombed the richest nation in Africa into tribal lawlessness ending with victory flags of Al Qaeda flying across the waste land. Almost as bad as Water Gate?! Come on, Water Gate was breaking and entering. But when that breaking and entering is to keep an eye on dirty democrats I think of patriots not criminals. The acts of obama were out right treason and when he is rotting from a tree that's when we can start counting on justice in this nation.

Then there was Fast and Furious. There is not a Progressive out their that doesn't think it was GWB that started that program because that was what they were told when GWB had nothing to do with it. Four of the five gun shops forced to sell these criminals crates of weapons I have dealt with for over 39 years. All told the same story. The second those guns went out their front doors they were gone. No tags, no trace, no nothing. Those weapons have now murdered over 500 people.

The goal of obama's evil plan was to create as much carnage as possible. He would blame all Mexico's crime on American Gun Owners. He would then call on his useful idiots to cry for a ban of all semi automatic firearms. Of course it was easy to figure out his plan since less that a week after being caught he was in Mexico City moving his lying lips blaming American Gun Owners for all of Mexico's crime. If that act alone don't show obama is a few suits short a full deck then nothing will. The people put this clown as president twice. That shows we have way more than our share of stupid in this country. When words like genocide put smiles on the faces of patriots we have a problem.

Youtube had a guy called the Rambling Swede He did a reenactment of the planes hitting the towers.It showed these aluminum planes going all the way throw the buildings ripping out steel box columns as they go. I know it's not hard but impossible for some to believe their government would stoop to killing almost 3,000 to give them the tools and moral high ground to wage war for over 15 years now killing millions. I made a short video to show a different story of the laws that use to be known science until 9/11.
. So before I start getting called things only obama needs to answer too at least watch the video to know where i.m coming from. Especially how this nation is well known for it's false flags to pull us into war.

BadBob... Nine-tenths of your post are pretty right on... BUT IMO you ran off the rails with the 9-11 rant. Which "false flags" are we "well known for" as excuses to "pull us into war"? You were doin fine until you started off on the "false flag" business. That horse has been about whipped to death and is no closer to the truth than it was on 9-12-2001. This much we do know: Jets hijacked by radical islamists hit the Towers, the Pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania. Thousands died. Bin Ladin and Al-qaeda were happy to take credit. Yes, America was unprepared for it and most of us were taken by surprise.
Oh, and the :eek: "killing millions" has been a liberal/anti-American bit of unfounded hyperbole, a falsehood used as a propaganda tool in an attempt to sway the opinions of people who don't actually research the facts... "The facts" can be elusive as so many organisations and groups- American, Iraqi, and others- with or without axes to grind (not to mention their ability to continue raising funding to support themselves)... put out stats of questionable integrity. Even a cursory internet search shows that there are a wide range of estimates, NONE of them coming anywhere near "killing millions".
It's a nasty brutal business and judging by the rise of ISIL isnt near over. BUT it really hasnt much to do with gun bans, "Fast and Furious", and the liberals consistent attempts to disarm Americans... Peace Bro
Dun- Over and Out

The CIA hired Iranians in the 1950's to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected prime minister.

In 1960, American Senator George Smathers tried to get the U.S. launch "a false attack made on Guantanamo Bay which would give us the excuse of actually fomenting a fight which would then give us the excuse to go in and [overthrow Castro]".

Official State Department documents show that, in 1961, the head of the Joint Chiefs and other high-level officials wanted to blow up a consulate in the Dominican Republic in order to justify an invasion of that country. The plans were not carried out, but they were all discussed as serious proposals

Declassified documents show that in 1962, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up american planes using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes, and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. The U.S. Department of Defense even tried paying a person in the Castro government to attack the United States: "The only area remaining for consideration then would be to bribe one of Castro's subordinate commanders to initiate an attack on Guantanamo."

The NSA admited that it lied about what really happened in the Gulf of Tonkin incident in 1964 they manipulating data to make it look like North Vietnamese boats fired on a U.S. ship so as to create a false justification for the Vietnam war.

A declassified 1973 CIA document reveals a program to train foreign police and troops on how to make booby traps, pretending that they were training them on how to investigate terrorist acts:

The United States Army's 1994 publication Special Forces Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces - updated in 2004 - recommends employing terrorists and using false flag operations to destabilize leftist regimes in Latin America. False flag terrorist attacks were carried out in Latin America and other regions as part of the CIA's "Dirty Wars". Similarly, a CIA "psychological operations" manual prepared by a CIA contractor for the Nicaraguan Contra rebels noted the value of assassinating someone on your own side to create a "martyr" for the cause. The manual was authenticated by the U.S. government. The manual received so much publicity from Associated Press, Washington Post and other news coverage that Regan was asked about it during a debate.

The U.S. falsely blamed Iraq for playing a role in the 9/11 attacks - as shown by a memo from the defense secretary - as one of the main justifications for launching the Iraq war. Even after the 9/11 Commission admitted that there was no connection, Dick Cheney said that the evidence is "overwhelming" that al Qaeda had a relationship with Saddam Hussein's regime, that Cheney "probably" had information unavailable to the Commission, and that the media was not 'doing their homework' in reporting such ties. Top U.S. government officials now admit that the Iraq war was really launched for oil ... not 9/11 or weapons of mass destruction. Despite previous "lone wolf" claims, many U.S. government officials now say that 9/11 was state-sponsored terror; but Iraq was not the state which backed the hijackers. (Many U.S. officials have alleged that 9/11 was a false flag operation by rogue elements of the U.S. government; but such a claim is beyond the scope of this discussion. The key point is that the U.S. falsely blamed it on Iraq, when it knew Iraq had nothing to do with it.

The FBI now admits that the 2001 anthrax attacks were carried out by one or more U.S. government scientists, a senior FBI official says that the FBI was actually told to blame the Anthrax attacks on Al Qaeda by White House officials (remember what the anthrax letters looked like). Government officials also confirm that the white House tried to link the anthrax to Iraq as a justification for regime change in that country.

Former Department of Justice lawyer John Yoo suggested in 2005 that the US should go on the offensive against al-Qaeda, having "our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps, and fundraising operations. It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within al-Qaeda's ranks, causing operatives to doubt others' identities and to question the validity of communications."

High-level American sources admitted that the Turkish government - a fellow NATO country - carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government admitted on tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government.

The head and special agent in charge of the FBI's Los Angeles office said that most terror attacks are committed by the CIA and FBI as false flags. Similarly, the director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan - Lt. General William Odom said:"By any measure the US has long used terrorism. In '78-79 the Senate was trying to pass a law against international terrorism - in every version they produced, the lawyers said the US would be in violation."

Since 9/11 we have waged war that has killed a million and a half in Iraq alone and to this date we have not fired one round in the direction of the guilty.

Sandy Hook was a false flag and so was Fast and Furious. If you do a few web searches you can find out who really made that bomb that hit the trade center the first time. There is no proof at all saying it was terrorist that brought not one, not two but 3 high rises straight down at free fall speed. A lot of first that day For the first and second time 100 ton jet planes vanished, one into an 8 foot hole in the side of a building and another in a hole in the ground. A first and second time the black boxes were not found in aIr crashes on dry land. The first time a crime seen that large was destroyed as armed guards with machine guns watched to ones destroying it. Like I said you either believe the laws of science and nature or you believe the government.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews