JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you're right. Trump is hinting the "list" idea.
What I don't understand is...

FBI has Achmad Saleem whatshisface on a watch list or even Bubba Rebel whatshisface. Then they try to buy a "Powerful Rifle". Why not let them buy the rifle and then watch the crap out of them even more to catch him in the act?

An indefinite watch list or no fly list with no real crime is just the slippery slope towards Orwellian Totalitarianism.

I agree, we have seen what fearless leader did with the IRS, I can see anyone who opposes the government is marked as a terrorist and thereby lose a constitutional right without any due process.

Secret courts, repeal 2A; Has Orlando brought out the worst in us?

When yesterday's New York Times entertained readers with an Op-Ed piece calling for a "no-buy" list administered by a secret court, only a day after Rolling Stone published an article explaining why the Second Amendment must be repealed, the true heart of the political left bubbled to the surface like stuff from a ruptured septic tank.

<broken link removed>

Secret courts, repeal 2A; Has Orlando brought out the worst in us?

When yesterday's New York Times entertained readers with an Op-Ed piece calling for a "no-buy" list administered by a secret court, only a day after Rolling Stone published an article explaining why the Second Amendment must be repealed, the true heart of the political left bubbled to the surface like stuff from a ruptured septic tank.

<broken link removed>
Smells of Third Reich to me...

Please read about what has happened in history folks, they're trying to go there again...

I'm hoping a watered down version of this kind of Watchlist Bill emerges.

If you get on their terrorist watchlist because you are a Young Muslim who visits Jihad sites on the net or a bible thumping Christian who suddenly for the first time does a lot of google searches for "powerful rifles" like the AR 15:eek:, then maybe not an all out ban on purchasing.
Perhaps a little longer wait and a notification given to the FBI that you are indeed buying a gun today so watch a little better starting now! If you really you have a threat here.

Caution PC police. This may require a little profiling.

Will they have enough manpower for this? Let's face it. How many people that are on these watchlists try to buy a gun legally at a dealer? I'm thinking a handful every month.

If it's more they need to pare down the watchlist and get smarter!

I think you're right. Trump is hinting the "list" idea.
What I don't understand is...

FBI has Achmad Saleem whatshisface on a watch list or even Bubba Rebel whatshisface. Then they try to buy a "Powerful Rifle". Why not let them buy the rifle and then watch the crap out of them even more to catch him in the act?

An indefinite watch list or no fly list with no real crime is just the slippery slope towards Orwellian Totalitarianism.

I think that's partly what they did with the Orlando guy, let him run on his line, reel him in, repeat, hoping for bigger fish. The constitutional protections we have (supposed to anyway) may have kept the FBI from finding being able to completely contain him if one considers what he was saying as free speech, right to keep and bear arms, etc. (I'm speculating, I don't know and don't agree with him obviously). I mean he was a licensed security worker and probably had numerous background checks over his adult life, yet that doesn't even effect his ultimate behavior/acts, which of course were unlawful, to say the least. Yet now, if one is critical of government, is a prepper, gun owner, etc. the current rhetoric is that these aspects of a person's life could lead to them being labeled a terrorist with no due process or effective oversight. How screwed up is that? What would be considered a traditional American just one generation ago, is now verging on being considered an extremist. I think it's too late to simply warn about a totalitarian state as we're already well on the way; no more room for denial lest we find ourselves behind razor wire fences, metaphorically or literally.

Harry Reid Blatantly Lies On Senate Floor: Anyone Can Buy A "Fully Automatic Assault Rifle Without A Background Check" At A Gun Show…

0421_harry-reid1-500x375.jpg

There are so many things wrong with this statement I don't even know where to begin.
I think we're in the final phase and the fat lady is about to sing

Screen-Shot-2016-06-15-at-12.37.05-PM-550x298.png

HT: Twitchy

J3VW95a3lWQzZ2MTd1MnVLUjRCTVo4UGRBbjNDU2xXcHU4OUQvT3VSS2d6Q1VVNi9TNnkyTjRrYVJ0ZVNaKzhyems0PXw%3D.gif

Last Edited:
Dem Rep. James Clyburn Blames Second Amendment For Orlando Terror Attack: "This Is Not About ISIS, This Is About Guns In America"…
110727_jim_clyburn_duffy_328-550x298.jpg

So dumb.

Via The Daily Caller:

In the wake of the terrorist attack in Orlando by a man who pledged his allegiance to ISIS, Democratic Rep. James Clyburn said, "this is not about ISIS. … this is about guns in America and whether or not we're going to have some kind of moderation to this Second Amendment."

Appearing on "MSNBC Live" with Tamron Hall on Tuesday, Clyburn said, "If you're on the no-fly list, you ought not be able to buy a gun. … The same thing is true of people convicted of hate crimes. We ought not allow them to buy guns. This gentleman, it is now being revealed, had a lot of hate, and it seems that some of it was self-hate."

Keep reading…

Hairy butthole is a retard who needs to crawl back under the rock he crawled out from.

It just shows the left will say ANYTHING to get their agenda passed.

Sorry to say, but he needs beat with a bag of dicks

I'm hoping a watered down version of this kind of Watchlist Bill emerges.

That's like being a little bit pregnant.

Government does not stop at a point YOU think makes sense. The people in government respond to their own incentives, and your well-being ain't part of it.

The proper response is to buy guns and ammo, but mostly to wait. This will all blow over soon.

I just got plain tired of him four or 5 years ago for no particular reason. I only look him up when a big story happens. Hannity I always hated. His voice and demeanor mostly and his in your face patriotic act. If it's not an act it sure comes across as one.

That's like being a little bit pregnant.

Government does not stop at a point YOU think makes sense. The people in government respond to their own incentives, and your well-being ain't part of it.

The proper response is to buy guns and ammo, but mostly to wait. This will all blow over soon.
Not in favor of any version of this but feel we will be lucky if a watered down ban for people on certain lists is all we get.
Fox reported 58% on a credible Poll site want some sort of AWB.

Bill O'Reilly is a fgn' tool.

He claims the 2nd but then in the next sentence undermines it.

Screw him. I lost the taste for him about 8 years ago.
8? I lost taste for him the second time I saw his show and nobody could finish their answer.
I would guess I have watched a total of 5 minutes of him. That would include the 100 or so times I have channel surfed and he was on
He shows how stupid our citizens are by staying relevant for so many years

Harry Reid Blatantly Lies On Senate Floor: Anyone Can Buy A "Fully Automatic Assault Rifle Without A Background Check" At A Gun Show…

View attachment 297545

There are so many things wrong with this statement I don't even know where to begin.
I think we're in the final phase and the fat lady is about to sing

View attachment 297546

HT: Twitchy

View attachment 297544
Harry Reid should suddenly find himself unemployed... If he doesn't care enough to understand the facts before spewing lies, how in the world can he be trusted to uphold his sworn oath?

Dem Rep. James Clyburn Blames Second Amendment For Orlando Terror Attack: "This Is Not About ISIS, This Is About Guns In America"…
View attachment 297549

So dumb.

Via The Daily Caller:

In the wake of the terrorist attack in Orlando by a man who pledged his allegiance to ISIS, Democratic Rep. James Clyburn said, "this is not about ISIS. … this is about guns in America and whether or not we're going to have some kind of moderation to this Second Amendment."

Appearing on "MSNBC Live" with Tamron Hall on Tuesday, Clyburn said, "If you're on the no-fly list, you ought not be able to buy a gun. … The same thing is true of people convicted of hate crimes. We ought not allow them to buy guns. This gentleman, it is now being revealed, had a lot of hate, and it seems that some of it was self-hate."

Keep reading…
Mr Clyburn either uphold your sworn oath or resign your seat!

Not in favor of any version of this but feel we will be lucky if a watered down ban for people on certain lists is all we get.
Fox reported 58% on a credible Poll site want some sort of AWB.
Wait until next week, sure that will subside... If we can't get fired up over a bunch of dead toddlers, this isn't going to have that huge of an impact. I'm still calling false flag... The United States Government is behind this heinous crime...

Fox reported 58% on a credible Poll site

There's no such thing. All polls are driven by agendas. Part of the Ministry of Propaganda. Anyway even assuming this is not a lie, it is irrelevant; most people are ignorant about guns and their opinions about such matters shift with the wind. This will be forgotten after the next installment of their favorite soap opera comes on the screen.

I understand your worries; after all the government doesn't give a damn what we think, and logic is completely irrelevant. But keep in mind they are just a bunch of bums trying to stay in front of the parade. Your liberty is much more in your own hands, than in theirs.

What little the average person knows about guns pales in comparison to what they know or think they know about the current gun laws.

In my futile attempt at debating people on social media, I have found many who think that machine guns are available at gunshows no questions asked. Also they seem unaware that people who've been convicted of domestic violence are prohibited from buying, etc.

They will believe anything, because they dont care, dont have guns and scare easy.

Just like after 9/11 when we had the patriot act jammed down our throats. The bleating masses screamed for something, anything to ease their minds.

Again, there is no consoling these weak minded idiots.

The problem with rights given up is that they dont come back after the promises turn out to be lies

Fun Fact: UKs laws didnt prevent mass shootings, they only had two in recent memory, '87 and '96.......... then they banned everything pretty much

In 2010 they had another where a guy killed 12 with a SxS 12ga and a bolt action 22lr

So much for the efficacy of their new laws.

The Aussies have had 6 mass shootings since they banned most guns.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top