JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I was actually speaking to the person you quoted and were speaking to in that post, but I was doing it by speaking to you by quoting your (excellent) post (that I liked well enough to "like") and inserting their phraseology and attitude in order to make a point.... Sheesh, I'm starting to sound like an "above it all" stoned intellectual college grad now. :rolleyes:

PS- about those "likes"... It's OK, I seem to have PLENTY.
HUH?o_O

The idea that legal marijuana will suddenly cause a rash of people driving under it's influence is silly. The low legal consequences, coupled with the amount of people with poor judgement, and the wide availability of it, I assure you those folks are already on the road, quite high, likely driving past you every day.

Driving under the influence of alcohol is also a bad idea, and carries a pretty stiff penalty in comparison, yet hundreds of thousands of people do it anyways. Prohibition of a substance does very little to control it's use, I think we've seen that proven time and time again here in the US.

I don't smoke, but people should be as free to indulge as they are to drink, it all comes down to personal responsibility. Same as firearms ownership, skydiving, legal drag racing, or anything else that can be harmful if you use poor judgement. There are stupid people endangering other people anywhere you go as it is, this won't have a big enough impact to matter.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads