JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All,

Received an email from Chuck Riley. He has a "conversational town hall" coming up in his district.
Per the email:

"In preparation for the 2019 legislative session, I invite you to join me, Representative Sollman, and Children First for Oregon for a conversational town hall on Wednesday, June 13, to talk about what is working and what needs to change to help children thrive. The town hall will be held at the Jessie Mays Community Hall and Park - 30975 NW Hillcrest Street in North Plains from 6 PM to 7:30 PM."

From the rest of his email, it wasn't exactly a huge crowd at the last town hall. But there were a few red-shirts there (Moms Demand). As well as a separate entry/picture about a one-on-one with Moms Demand members as well.

If you live in the district (I'm next door in Sen. Haywards area) I encourage you to get a couple friends and show up. And spread the word. Especially now with In44 and 43 on peoples minds.

Another town hall. Be there if you are in these representatives districts, or find the one in your local area. If they don't hear from the people, they won't second guess their votes.

Rep Helm, Rep Greenlick, & Sen Steiner Hayward
Beaverton City Library, Meeting Room B, 12375 SW 5th Street, Beaverton 97005

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews