JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I've been in Oregon for a few years now, and I am aware the places to shoot outdoors (not a range) are becoming far and few in between. I have my CHL appointment soon so I'd like to practice my technique, as well as fire my new AR. I'm in Troutdale and I'm unfamiliar of a place where it is still safe and legal to shoot. I used to go over to Ash Lake in Washington right across the river. That's not viable anymore with new WA laws. Looking for some places people have been too RECENTLY where I can go into the woods and set up some targets and not bother anyone or be bothered. Thanks in advance guys. Happy shooting!

p.s. I am not against traveling with in probably a 75 mile radius

Thank you! I was sure there was already a thread. It's so annoying to navigate forums on mobile. I'll delete this thread. Thanks for the guidance and going easy on the new guy :)
I hear you about mobile device... you don't necessarily have to delete this thread, there might be some general discussion over what places are favorites. Im not on your side of town, so I rally cant say. I know much over there is really snowed in right now.

I hear you about mobile device... you don't necessarily have to delete this thread, there might be some general discussion over what places are favorites. Im not on your side of town, so I rally cant say. I know much over there is really snowed in right now.

Yeah it's snowed in pretty bad. Supposed to get some more ice. Was more asking for when it thaws out. Planning in getting an AR on the first so wanna make sure I'm somewhere safe and legal. Thank you for the link I really want to get involved in the adopt a site. What's a great idea.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top