JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OOC to Appeal IP 43 to Oregon Supreme Court | Oregon Outdoor Council

does anyone know anything about this group Oregon Outdoor Councel? Never heard of them, they appear to be a pro-hunting group that actually sees what IP43 would mean for hunting rifles...

More information on their position here:
http://oregonoutdoorcouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2018.05.08-comments-on-IP-43.pdf

They are on the forum here. more information here:
Oregon - OR IP 43 Language Finalized
Donate if you can

thanks for the replies everyone, I will check them out more and add them to my list to support.

You'll see our official appeal to the Oregon Supreme Court, tomorrow, the deadline day (6/7/18) for IP43's ballot title.

So everyone knows, it's best to wait until the last day to file so that you can soak up as much potential signature gathering time as possible.

You'll see our official appeal to the Oregon Supreme Court, tomorrow, the deadline day (6/7/18) for IP43's ballot title.

So everyone knows, it's best to wait until the last day to file so that you can soak up as much potential signature gathering time as possible.

Thank you for keeping us updated, and we certainly appreciate the efforts of OOC to fight this!

Just curious. In pg3 if exhibit c, isn't that an M1A, 308? Description says it's a .22? Am I crazy?
It does appear to be an M1A-------but it might be an honest mistake: (pimped out 10-22 Ruger) Was "Am I crazy" a seperate question?;)

22-caliber-m14-Kingston-1-of-12.jpg

It does appear to be an M1A-------but it might be an honest mistake: (pimped out 10-22 Ruger) Was "Am I crazy" a seperate question?;)

View attachment 466942

I thought so. I mean, I have one.. but didn't know if I was missing something.

Lol.. yea, just thought I'd inquire about my sanity while I was at it.

View attachment 466942

I think we're all referring at the picture referenced on pg3 of exhibit c of the legal challenge to ip43. The picture in this thread was provided as an example of what .22 "M1A" looks like.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top