JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's the problem: until we can find a way to make his name radioactive (which I'm not sure even "balls-deep into underage live boy or dead girl" will do that for the Radical Left anymore), Bloomberg is a bottomless well of funding for anyone who hates anything we hold dear. I actually had to Burn Notice an old college friend because she took his blood money to run for office...

We need to go Alinsky on him, HARDEST. Anyone know if he ever hung with Buggerin' Bill's pedo-pal Epstein?

Make no doubt she will get elected governor... Think about where the majority of voters in this state live...

Portland, Salem & Eugene... All liberal strongholds... Heavily populated by those living off the government...

No way this state ever goes red again...

At least not until we have a US Justice department run by conservatives who investigate and indict corrupt state politicians...

Kate Brownstain has put Oregonians Rights up for sale... And Michael Bloomberg is buying all he can...

In my eyes, what Bloomberg is doing is no different than the Nazi party... My way is the only way, I know what is best for you...

Make no doubt she will get elected governor... Think about where the majority of voters in this state live...

Portland, Salem & Eugene... All liberal strongholds... Heavily populated by those living off the government...

No way this state ever goes red again...

At least not until we have a US Justice department run by conservatives who investigate and indict corrupt state politicians...

Kate Brownstain has put Oregonians Rights up for sale... And Michael Bloomberg is buying all he can...

In my eyes, what Bloomberg is doing is no different than the Nazi party... My way is the only way, I know what is best for you...
He's like a latter-day Bonaparte, but without the courage to personally put himself at risk on a real battlefield. Right down to the Stubdude Complex...

You should be required to be a resident of the state that you are funding political campaigns for, period...

Resident as in actually living in that state for more than half the year... Donations from out of state residents or interests should be prohibited...

Day One of my Administration if elected: RICO investigations of the DNC and RNC, the Bush, Clinton, Obama and Trump "organizations" and all Left Coast, Northeast and Deep South state gov's. No need to investigate IL, we all know it's as crooked as the day is long... just need to assemble the case and start charging on that one.

Bloomer? MINUTE One.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews