JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This time, about national reciprocity. What really stood out to me was this one statement;

"will lead to the death of police officers and civilians, the proliferation of gun traffickers, and acts of terrorism and other mass violence."

So where is the information to support the insinuation that concealed carriers are assassinating police and civilians, trafficking or causing mass violence? Answer: there isn't any. Heck, even recent 'studies' tried to insinuate as much, but failed utterly to identify that concealed carriers were responsible for an increase in violence. Or if there were more licences BECAUSE crime rates were higher. Heck, one study author even went so far as to say they didn't care or try to differentiate between criminal homicide and legal self defense as all they cared about was that a gun killed someone (and people wonder why the CDC doesn't get funding...)

In essence, this is what they are trying to say.
https://gizmodo.com/5977989/internet-explorer-vs-murder-rate-will-be-your-favorite-chart-today

Don't know about the rest of you, but I find it very offensive.
Attorney General - Oregon Department of Justice

Edit: Oregon Public Broadcasting just posted a story about it. Doesn't hurt to help educate the public.

Oregon Public Broadcasting- OPB

Last Edited:
So what did we expect? What can we predict? Any reason and sanity has been blown out the air lock along with the very air we need to breathe. But being predictable does have its disadvantages.

The deep swamp.

Just look at those dead eyes.
View attachment 399869

AUURGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! image.thumb.png.29ff4114aed3cf2430a84348d79323ec.png

I was reading somewhere that reciprocity was originally written in the Oregon CHL bill but dropped over time under the democrats. Yes, its sickening to be labeled a wannabe murderer by people who know better but have to push their illegal agenda. I don't think they know why. They pass a law that does nothing and before it even takes affect want to naje another one.

Last Edited:
Facts mean nothing when your end goal is to strip rights from your subjects, er, citizens. Never mind that CHL holders have been shown to be among the safest when it comes to gun ownership, and the least likely to commit a crime with a gun. None of that matters when you have Bloomberg lining your pockets and your buddies in the anti-gun crowd using nothing but fear, intimidation and misinformation to try and prevent the free exercise of a constitutional right.

Unfortunately too many in Oregon go along with this crap, meaning it's virtually impossible to unseat POS's like her. How we got a good guy in as SOS is still a mystery to me, but it's the one thing in Oregon politics in years that gives me some hope that maybe, just maybe there's a turn in the tide. Remains to be seen. For now, keep a list of those that are traitors to our freedoms. When the opportunity is available, vote to have them removed and encourage others to do the same.

Interesting, attorneys general from 17 states joined in writing that letter. I wonder if it is the same 17 states suing against the executive order for stopping illegal subsidies in Obamacare?

:rolleyes:
Would it surprise you?

You know there's something wrong with your state when a Tyrannosaurus rex is more "human" than your elected officials... lol

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews